SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat May 26, 2018 4:21 am

Joy15 wrote:Just curious, does anyone think Blake is plausible to do BIP while he has to attend ATFR on early Aug?. Does the timeline of BIP filming allow him to join the show?

TIA
Zero chance imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat May 26, 2018 4:33 am

Usually the f2 doesn't do BIP though Nick did seasons later. MTA will film in July and I think BIP is usually done filming by then but i could be wrong. I don't see Blake going on BIP anyways. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat May 26, 2018 4:45 am

Right but this season is different. The whole thing was like fully spoiled before the season even started airing.

It's not just Reality Steve saying " _ picked _ ." Like, A) Becca already announced to the press that she's engaged and B) TMZ released SO many photos of it.

The whole thing has been spoiled, more than it's ever been before IMO (Nick on the plane after Andi's season is probably second)

So I actually do think there's a chance. But they'll have to keep it super secret. If he's not being considered for the Bachelor, of course. But he seems like a fun guy who would be down to party in Mexico, so I think if he was asked to do it (and not the Bachelor), he would.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 4:54 am

@Astrobach @1funnyfish @Linds911 @ReneeM

tyvm everyone!!

i guess i just want to decipher why, out of all BN girls, he started to follow Bibi and vice versa?... giggling. Any idea besides BIP?

If its BIP related i can see him joining the show as a late comer and perhaps the Bach gig is Jason's to loose.

btw does anyone know how long usually the BIP filming is? 6 weeks?. So, if they started next week, at the end of July perhaps the show will already wrapped and Blake can still attend the ATFR on early Aug.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 am

@1funnyfish true maybe he could still do it unless he's gearing up to be the next Bachelor. Guess we have to wait and see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 5:55 am

source

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 26, 2018 6:08 am

1. I couldnt stand Reid. Whiner.
2. I couldn’t see the appeal of Blake. IMO, his follows tell me he wants to be the next lead which is nothing wrong at all.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 26, 2018 8:24 am

He probably knew she was gonna pick Garrett and just enjoyed his vacation. I don't see him as heartbroken at all. His insta activity tells me he's not. I certainly wouldn't be if i knew the whole time the lead wasn't gonna choose me anyway. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 am

BIP starts filming around June 1st, so anytime now. It's only around 6 weeks which means filming would wrap up around July 1st home by July 4th approx.

The premier usually airs the week after the FRC, August 14th last year. By this time BIP wrapped filming well over a month.

This means if the F2 were on BIP they would have to keep it quiet far too long from now until mid August. Brokenhearted F2 on the ATFR and he hasn't even been announced as cast on BIP because they couldn't. I just don't see it.

IMHO it doesn't matter that there are spoilers out already for Becca. They have a show to produce and will try and keep the suspense for viewers.

It wasn't long after BIP wrapped filming that pictures of Amanda and Robby surfaced. They won't have a F2 start filming in a few days for BIP, possibly meet someone, keep it under wraps until mid August while the 'ette is airing. JMHO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f268-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-all-other-threads

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_in_Paradise_(TV_series)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am

I think he is gearing up to be the next Bachelor.  Isn’t it rumored the F3 will be in BIP if so that really only leaves Blakr as the next lead from this season.  

I agree with GA nothing will change due to the TMZ photos

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat May 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Similarly to Becca, Blake seems like he was well liked in the house (based on SM), and per RS, comes off as a bit of a goofball but likeable in the premiere. I think he could easily be set up as the next Bach. I think it's a little too premature to say he's not heartbroken at all, though... JMO.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat May 26, 2018 9:16 pm

I thought BIP was a 3 week shoot.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana