SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 pm

I am looking forward to getting to know Blake!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 11:37 pm

@stuckinsc

me two... bestbud! Here is a little teaser : https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSoek-lzYX/?taken-by=bachelorette_becca

Blake has liked it, since it tagged him in it. Becca is teary-eyed here (?) LOL and it was as if she was a giddy school girl crushing all over Blake  with her reaction. IMO giggling

PS: i hope, despite being a "loser", he can come out as a "winner" for himself by taking away only positivity and experience the show has to offer. > learned about himself more, had the time to figure out what he wants in life, etc. Not to mention endless opportunities coming his way,  i am sure. yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 am

Not that its important in the grand scheme of things  since we already know who won. JFYI.FWIW. Blake was in San Diego last night with fam/friends, celebrating their friend/fam's Bday. (during the supposed SHV weekend )

source IG STORY

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Kody10
my SC from source IG STORY

as i rarely can give a full dedication to 1 whole season and puzzle playing is what i love the most, now i definitely feel like i have chosen the wrong season to join the sleuthing and get spoiled laugh out loud. I mean, i love me some spoilers, but not this kind earth-shattering-level of spoiler like this season Rolling Eyes , i guess?. So bummed. Damn ya TMZ hmmm .

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 28, 2018 11:32 am

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 32771195_641663929513005_3266321434607091712_n
balockaye.h This is Buck the G-Wagon of the animal kingdom. Watch it take me 20 min to ride down the driveway tonight on @bacheloretteabc 8/7c. #thebachelorette #bachelornation
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon May 28, 2018 11:59 am

Blake just give me such Dean vibes, from the baby-faced, goofy, laid-back personality down to the bold night one outfit. I'm excited to see his chemistry with Becca! Need someone I can root for this season.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:11 am

looking  at Blake's outfit and her earrings...my guess the "falling"scene is after the Vegas GD. Poor Blake...He got the first date... and on episode 5 he was a goner LOL

i wouldn't want to wish my fav getting the first date ever again..laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue May 29, 2018 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 am

Actually they both look pretty tan - maybe nighttime portion of their 1on1 in the Bahamas?

Btw I love their chemistry and can't wait to watch them fall for each other Smiley obvi not the end of it though laugh out loud

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:28 am

1funnyfish wrote:Actually they both look pretty tan - maybe nighttime portion of their 1on1 in the Bahamas?

Btw I love their chemistry and can't wait to watch them fall for each other Smiley obvi not the end of it though laugh out loud

yeah..i guess this is the wuv story i can get behind....LOL....( couldn't care less for the outcome Hugesmile )

to your Q: No,IMO

1. No way Blake is wearing a full suit on night portion in Bahamas

2. His outfit with the white handkerchief matched with the  other guys in the promo

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Guys_v10

3. Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 D178e310
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p120-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=blake

PS: i really like Blake's voice... it's soothing..and i like that he has an athletic build (he received both academic and athletic full scholarship in Hastings) yet has a non-typical athlete personality . Hope  that makes sense?.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 29, 2018 12:23 pm

During Becca's interview on GMA this morning, she mentions her 1on1 next week with Blake was her "favorite date of all time" and says that they go into a "Rage Room" and smash Arie memorabilia.

She also mentions love at first sight with Buck the ox. Lol

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue May 29, 2018 1:00 pm

I think it was less about Blake and more about what they actually did on the date that made it her favourite.

She seems fine on GMA. Still seems in love, although maybe not as gushy as last week.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUqpulHDHz/?taken-by=balockaye.h

the comments on his latest IG are unreal. Girls went nuts about him already LOL . Lesley did leave a comment. Meghan, a social media "influencer", did too.  

lesleyannemurphy MVP

meghanrienks i'm obsessed with you

It seems due to early spoilers, many girls are getting ready to apply for his season laugh out loud.

taynic21@jennacook all I’m saying is if he somehow ends up as the next bachelor... my time has come. #signmeup

somerlynncooper@lakenjh_ we have to make my video!

angela_b96 so #blakeforbachelor and where can I apply? #thankyoutmz

If he is next TB, i hope the casting department will find him bunch of normal girls with brain, great sense of humor and great personality. JMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUqpulHDHz/?taken-by=balockaye.h

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 30, 2018 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks to G, Blake seriously seems like the second coming of this franchise right about now. He can really thank G whole heartedly for making him seem like such a catch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana