SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Ngl, when first saw their interaction at AFTR I thought maybe she wasn't into him but looking at it again I think she almost looks emotional when he says "i wanna be the man that's gonna help you get back up again". JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 pm

@richmondrose Thanks! I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread!

ETA: Just watched it again as well. I remember commenting on the rather longer lingering hug. He's a cutie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:53 pm

It's interesting to me that they haven't even had the eliminations for this episode yet and they are already locking down an event (with a pretty famous singer) for a hometown.

Becca must've given producers the go-ahead with Blake yesterday. Or maybe they did roses this time around.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 am

1funnyfish wrote:
It's interesting to me that they haven't even had the eliminations for this episode yet and they are already locking down an event (with a pretty famous singer) for a hometown.

Becca must've given producers the go-ahead with Blake yesterday. Or maybe they did roses this time around.

interesting ..i think its highly possible they did roses for HTD this season :yes:

i soo look forward to BTS snippets from Blake's HTD. The fact that i root for Blake more than Garrett to be the F1 is kinda bad news for Blake, i think laugh out loud..bc i found myself to tend to get dumped in the F2 land when it comes to an Ette show... giggling Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 am

Joy15 wrote:

[smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2889589206.gif[/smiley] ..i think its highly possible they did roses for HTD this season [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/1978086825.gif[/smiley]

i soo look forward to BTS snippets from Blake's HTD. The fact that i root for Blake more than Garrett to be the F1 is kinda bad news for Blake, i think [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/3308817427.gif[/smiley]..bc i found myself to tend to get dumped in the F2 land when it comes to an Ette show... [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2174738820.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/1710264613.gif[/smiley]
I don’t think they have handed out roses yet otherwise someone would have been eliminated already. I think there wasn’t any roses on the 1 on 1 dates but there is 1 rose on group date today. I think Becca will hand out the 3 other roses tomorrow at the rose ceremony. JMO.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p624-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1314046

just saw post by @smg2587..Hopefully its okay with the Mods to bring it here? since its Blake-related? Praying

Just something interesting to ponder about.

Betty Who, one of Becca's favs, will be performing on Blake's HTD. More interesting that she even insta story Betty's last single release (which is around the time Arie broke up with her). So much for Blake's " i wanna be the man who help you get back on again"?..maybe im reading it too much..or..not....laugh out loud

It may or may not means something. TWT  giggling . I am just glad GF being spoiled a lilttle bit  Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613

@CamiLane 11 ..i dont think roses on on 1on1 directly related to certain elimination. I guess on past seasons IIRC, the lead could handing roses to each of 1on1 guys, and then gave the other 1 to the "winner" of the 3on1 GD probably on the very GD or..later at the RC. Usually, the 3 guys getting the 1on1 on epis 7 are all frontrunners, so its highly possible they would stay in the game and get the HTDs.

From filming schedule, we know the GD is on the last day of Bahamas episode 7..so, with 1 rose at stake, probably given at RC..or..during the GD, with no RC as one of the option.  Whereas perhaps the other 3 roses already handed out in the last 3-4 days for each front runners on their 1on1.

JMO Smiley

ETA. https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/985988850760798208

The concert will be held next Friday..at Blake's former HS. If Jordan's HTD is any indication.... sneakyl  .i'd say..don't count Blake out as the F1 just yet Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613

all IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 am

Just because...FriYay can't come soon enough giggling

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bb110
cropped from source (fifth pic of the group)

observe at your own risk laugh out loud
I've always thought this kind of shot could always triggered my :bad girl: - ish mind giggling

Flashing back a little...Chris-Des got one, then again, Andi-Nick got one too Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 (both on FDs)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 am

Joy15 wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p624-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1314046

just saw post by @smg2587..Hopefully its okay with the Mods to bring it here? since its Blake-related? Praying

Betty Who, one of Becca's favs, will be performing on Blake's HTD. More interesting that she even insta story Betty's last single release (which is around the time Arie broke up with her). So much for Blake's " i wanna be the man who help you get back on again"?..maybe im reading it too much..or..not....laugh out loud

snipped

These dates are planned ahead of time, and considering Blake was going to help her get back up again, Becca appears to like that artist, IMHO he was moved into that date slot, perfect planning IMO!

Along with the high school HTD/JoJo/Jordan we need to be putting these clues in a No Discussion thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p624-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1314046

snipped

These dates are planned ahead of time, and considering Blake was going to help her get back up again, Becca appears to like that artist,  IMHO he was moved into that date slot, perfect planning IMO!

Along with the high school HTD/JoJo/Jordan we need to be putting these clues in a No Discussion thread!

glad that i am not the only one thinking about this stuff bestbud! giggling

IA..perfect plan..indeed..part of Blake's story line?....oh how i would love a good conspiracy theory!!  :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 am

snipped
ETA. https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/985988850760798208
The concert will be held next Friday..at Blake's former HS. If Jordan's HTD is any indication.... sneakyl  .i'd say..don't count Blake out as the F1 just yet Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613

sorry to quote myself...tried to learn which song referenced above. I think this is the one ? which probably match with the timeline of her break up with Arie and..as we can tell..the lyrics are so spot on  giggling (turned out quite sappy to me :tissuebox )

IGNORE ME source

Verse 1
You don't get to call like it's last year
We're here and you're still getting it all
When you broke it off
You don't get to know about my life, my right, my highs
Even the lows, you wanted to go
You don't get to be with my friends
They're not your friends, they're coming with me
You wanted to leave
You don't get to pry about my day, no way
Boy, just give me some time

[Chorus]
The best you thing you can do is just to ignore me
Forget I was born
Baby, ignore me since you don't need me anymore
You can ignore me like we never met before

[Verse 2]
You don't get to say that you know me, claim we're homies
All of that changed when you walked away
You don't get to go to my parties
I throw parties for people I know and you wanted to be alone
Don't forget that you're the one who walked out of my life, my life

[Chorus]
Forget I was born

[Post-Chorus]
Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah

[Bridge]
You don't get to call like it's last year
We're here and you're still getting it all

[Chorus]
Forget I was born
Just to ignore me, forget I was born

i soo look forward to Blake's HTD and wonder if Betty gonna sing this song...and if Becca will get emotional..(no worries! Blake is there GF laugh out loud to help you get back up again  awwww ) . For once i wanted to believe MF 'stweet about romantic season ever would come to reality... giggling . Now watch, probably he would simply means Romantic= Bojangles as in Des's season... Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:49 pm

does anyone watch southern charm?

Blake kind of reminds me of Austen, he works/worked for a beer company, their both cute, charming, nice guys.

but on the show Austen still has a young/party lifestyle even though he's almost 30 i think? That's the only reason I'm kind of wary of Blake being f1, but who knows he might be totally different when the show starts airing laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 pm

OK..since i am self-proclaimed a sucker of all things hands and Body Language  giggling

Luvstruck wrote:
IMO Blake has moved to the Frontrunner, Becca and Blake really look like they are all wrapped up in each other. Per  https://www.littlethings.com/different-ways-to-hold-hands/  "Couples who typically interlock all of their fingers while holding hands tend to have a deeper connection. They have clearly surpassed mere physical attraction toward one another, and feel profoundly for each other on a more substantial level.With this handhold, the partners are showing that they care for one another immensely, and that they are comfortable with being quite vulnerable and honest with each other at times." Interlocking not only their hands but their arms behind her back, seems off the charts to me. lovetogether  Jumping hearts

I managed to crop and enhanced the pic when the cameras were not rolling source
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bb4-ed10

and from above link this caught my attention
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9-5-600x600
On the surface, this handhold might come off as a little more aggressive, needy, or overly assertive. None of that is true — on the contrary, you are not only intertwining your hands, you are also interlocking the bottom half of your arms. This only makes the handhold even more intimate and passionate, and the “need” to be around each other more urgent.
> so I thought the wrist grab, despite behind her back, is indeed a sweet gesture hearthumbsup

Until i saw this : link
star_D wrote:

snipped .

As we can see, she did the same thing with Jason when he grabbed her hands laugh out loud . So my final answer : the behind back thingy is one of Becca's TM signature Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana