SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:46 am

He said he saw the messages pop up but a friend of the ex has come out saying that he purposely went through her phone and looked at the messages. So who knows what is the truth...

In all honesty, I have been side-eyeing him for a long time. Nothing concrete I can put my finger on, just a feeling I've had since the beginning. Out of the guys she met at the ATFR, I did think he was probably the one that had the best chance though.

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 am

Another possible squirrel coming out of this seasons cast. Oh no Mr. Bill, say it ain’t so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:56 am

havadrpepper wrote:He said he saw the messages pop up but a friend of the ex has come out saying that he purposely went through her phone and looked at the messages.  So who knows what is the truth...

In all honesty, I have been side-eyeing him for a long time.  Nothing concrete I can put my finger on, just a feeling I've had since the beginning.  Out of the guys she met at the ATFR, I did think he was probably the one that had the best chance though.

Not defending him since who knows what the real story is...but a friend of an ex is not a reliable source, jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Blake is sweet, charismatic, fun, and nice and Becca seems to be really into him. They have amazing chemistry, and she seems so comfortable with him.  

His jealousy is realistic and also driven by producers!

+ People make mistakes in life. Nobody is perfect.  

Next...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:22 pm

philphan wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:He said he saw the messages pop up but a friend of the ex has come out saying that he purposely went through her phone and looked at the messages.  So who knows what is the truth...

In all honesty, I have been side-eyeing him for a long time.  Nothing concrete I can put my finger on, just a feeling I've had since the beginning.  Out of the guys she met at the ATFR, I did think he was probably the one that had the best chance though.

Not defending him since who knows what the real story is...but a friend of an ex is not a reliable source, jmo.

Which is why I said "So who knows what is the truth..."

I would also add that the friend of the ex that posted is the person she was texting with about Blake. So Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1646190589 she just may know the ex's side of the story since she was indirectly involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:35 pm

In regards to the ex the friend said that the story was tad off in accuracy, her friend scrubbed him from IG to move on, but that there were no hard feelings and wished him and Becca luck. Did not sound at all controversial at all to me.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Such a cute moment. Becca's reaction to 5 kids is hilarious!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 pm

That was a really sweet clip.

I really like Becca and Blake together. Based on SM - his beliefs seem to be much more aligned with her than Garrett. Too bad...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 am

Blake's gym threw a viewing party for him last night. He seems happy.
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Bachel10

IG @paige__erin
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 DgAzff6VAAAm8SMJJordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/ekXdhjuVnQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm

@richmondrose Both he and David look so relaxed and handsome, and happy. All's well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm

So cute! From next week. Based on the preview, I think he gets the GD Rose and private time with Becca!  Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 149127_0973

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana