SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestlimorideoftheseason - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 pm

I love Blake but I don't think he would even want to be the bach imo. I would rather see Jason, I love Blake and don't wanna see him lose it again laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

bestlimorideoftheseason - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:03 am

sosleepy wrote:I want Blake to be the Bachelor over Jason. But I’m starting to lose hope. Thoughts? I just think of the two, Blake will be the least dissapointing.

Same girl! I think Blake is probably more ready to commit than Jason, and he seems to love love. I don't think we've had a Bachelor like him. JMO.

bestlimorideoftheseason - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:36 am

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I want Blake to be the Bachelor over Jason. But I’m starting to lose hope. Thoughts? I just think of the two, Blake will be the least dissapointing.

Same girl! I think Blake is probably more ready to commit than Jason, and he seems to love love. I don't think we've had a Bachelor like him. JMO.

He's genuine! But I don't think he's gonna enjoy the Corinne/Krystal types that they always cast.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah, I agree! I don't think we've ever had a Bachelor who really loves love as much as Blake does and wears his heart on his sleeve the same way. More than anything, it would be a different season and I think the franchise really, really needs that right now. 

I do think that rumor about him not wanting to do it might have merit though, unfortunately. It does feel every single reddit random rumor comes true! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:01 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAF3M4HwBg/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

LOL. " He looks like a movie star " ( i am with you Emily! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:05 am

Aria wrote:Yeah, I agree! I don't think we've ever had a Bachelor who really loves love as much as Blake does and wears his heart on his sleeve the same way. More than anything, it would be a different season and I think the franchise really, really needs that right now. 

I do think that rumor about him not wanting to do it might have merit though, unfortunately. It does feel every single reddit random rumor comes true! IMO.

first of all, i personally don't buy the rumor for some reasons Smiley

This season is by far the worst for me. Its like im watching a Trista picking a Charlie while there is a perfect Ryan for her IMO (mind y'all this season is basically a repeat of OG Ette with California guy vs Colorado guy finale)

The only remedy for me is if Blake get the TB gig and i get to see him fall in love with perhaps all of his F4  intensely and equally immensely LOL. Yes..it will be overwhelming..and more than likely he will be one heck of an emotional mess. But i live this silly show for palpable connections and raw emotions! giggling .

If i had to pinpoint one main reason why i got sucked into this franchise at first place is it was because the OG Ryan with his sincerity, openness and ability to articulate his raw feelings and emotions. Blake the fellow Mountain guy reminds me of him in so many ways. hearthumbsup (its gotta be the Mountain effect, right?...LOL)

Bring on Blakey season!  and i can picture myself chirping all season long : " i love that"..."amazing"..." i love that"..."amazing"..."i love that"..."amazing"... lolpanda

Read somewhere that CH did an interview in Glamour mentioned BnB break up is one of the top 5 most heartbreaking of all time in this franchise . So i really hope the outcry for him come finale is gonna be so massive that MF has no choice other than crown him the gig. I would love to watch him finding his own perfect match ala former F2s Jason Mesnick and Matty J (AU)  Praying

Blakey is such a fresh of breath air for my hopeless romantic heart, esp after being given a CS who couldn't string a sentence together, a Nick who seemed to check out most of the times and an Arie with his stoic mannerism ("i don't love that") LOL . The Blakey TB bandwagon is full steam ahead!

all IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:48 am

I agree with you guys I think Blake would be the better pick for bachelor. I just think he really wants to find his "person" and as you had said loves love. I think he would be very genuine and the big difference than the other options is truly vulnerable to the process. He would also be very emotional which to be honest would make for great TV.

The reddit rumour is interesting - I don't know what I think. If his SM is any indication than I would say potentially true. Of the guys he seems to be the least active on SM - he literally only posts his mandatory bachelorette photos. Other than that I think he has literally posted one personal photo since the show started, and not a single personal IG story. Its actually crazy he has as many IG followers as he so rarely posts anything. Even when he hung out with Ben H he literally posted nothing, no photo or story. He seems to have gone back to work and is mostly with his family/friends since the show. He just doesn't seem to be going out of his way to self promote. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:41 am

I do like Blake but he is very intense and comes across as "desperate" for love. IMO, he needs a partner who loves his intensity and loves him back as much as he loves her. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:34 am

Joy15 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAF3M4HwBg/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

LOL. " He looks like a movie star " ( i am with you Emily! laugh out loud)

LOL I've been saying this all season. Forget being the Bachelor - he might get grabbed up by movie industry!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:43 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:59 am

Well, I am a huge Blake fan and I don't want him to be Bachelor. Being the lead would ruin that sweet, humble man! Because most leads get a lot of heat at the end and people turn against them, and what about all this bad casting they have been doing lately. It's no telling what crazies they would give him. I think Jason is Bachelor material. JMO I want him to find his true love in the real world. And @sbolduc you're right he is not promoting himself at all on sm and apparently he doesn't need to. I can see Blake being on a daytime soap opera, then moving into films/movies. I can see him in roles like John Krasinski plays - just a humble down to earth but hunky guy.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:19 pm

I guess I have a different impression of Blake than some of you. I do think he's a nice guy but I worry that he's too intense and falls too hard too fast. That might make for a dramatic Bachelor season unless he zeroed in on one lady from the start. I also find him a little on the boring side. He kind of reminds me of Meredith's f2, Matthew, way back when. JMO of course.

He'll definitely get a lot of people supporting him for TB, especially with a broken heart, but I wonder how's he's going to take it all. I can see him being pretty broken up still on the ATFR show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana