SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:15 pm

I am loving Blake's family already.They seem such a fun loving family beatingheart Apparently they have thrown a send off gathering for Blake joining the show. Check this series of pics out.  (his sister's public IG).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgPyLIMnjH6/?taken-by=tthorstmann

one of the pics is also the PFP of his dad's FB. I am  glad that obviously the mission is accomplished for the hashtag laugh out loud (##bringbeccatobailey  thumbsup  )

And..turned out today is Blake's 29th BDay that makes Becca and him having the same Birth month, both occured during filming
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 30604810
tthorstmannHappy last year of your twenties brother!!! Big things are happening for you and I am so proud. Love you! #29thbirthday #missyou #fishingattireonpoint
source

His childhood pic, HS and College pic reminds me of Ed Sheeran in the "Photograph" clip  giggling . He seems endearingly nerdy..IMO.

Back to top Go down

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Since Colton and Blake’s hometown locations are within driving distance from each other it’s perplexing to me as to why production chose to film Colton’s date on Blake’s birthday. I think it would have meant a lot to Blake to be with Becca and his family on his birthday JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:03 pm

who knows maybe he did spent his Bday with Becca..for all we know they all stay at the hotel in respective town  :uptonogood (J/K)

i am guessing partly bc Betty Who's schedule  . Betty had a NY gig prior and then had to leave USA for her European tour, i suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Or TPTB wanted to screw with them all and their bdays. That is the most likely. Betty Who is not due into Europe(London) until May 31.  It only takes a few days to a week to re-group for international travel per her Berlin tour June 7 and turn around to Grand Rapids June 16th.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or TPTB wanted to screw with them all and their bdays. That is the most likely. Betty Who is not due into Europe(London) until May 31.  It only takes a few days to a week to re-group for international travel per her Berlin tour June 7 and turn around to Grand Rapids June 16th.

sadly, the bolded its the most likely ..remember Becca had to endure the lame 2:1 date on her Bday..and sent both guys home....and now..Blake probably being kept in CO/flew out to LA on his Bday without Becca nor his family ...Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm

There have been oodles of cast who have spent their bdays during filming for this show. I've never heard anything, but positive things. The fun starts after the filming according to those I have seen(IG/twitter etc). Many have posted fun outings out on their bdays with production. Hopefully, Blake had a great bday!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:42 pm

@Kashathediva..thanks for the heads up. I really do hope so too! . I really like him so far Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:39 pm

There are a lot of great images on his sister's IG!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 pm

@1funnyfish IA....including this one :
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 26182210
source
Oh well...Hello Blake!..nice...err...view :yes:

Its interesting to me that out of Becca's F4, 1 is super beefy, 2 moderately beefy (Blake included) and 1 non-beefy. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Uh, yes, Becca is a lucky girl. :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:34 pm

For B-B, i just found its so fascinating to me that we (kinda) get to see how their relationship blossomed when the show hasn't aired yet  giggling .Thanks to the ATFR, and SMs! #thePerksofBeingSpoiled

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 30593010
source

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 28436010
source

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 B-b-ho10
source

I'm thinking if he turns out to be the F1, he should thanks his lucky stars and parents for his last name, bc its been speculated on this thread thats how he got the stunt for being a 'horse' 'man'. laugh out loud. Apparently he got the time advantages by doing such entrance. Obviously the other 4 ATFR guys didn't go this far. So. Bradley the horse indeed was his lucky charms, i would say  giggling .

Then from taping of episode 7 we get this off camera moment like this:
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Bb5-411
enhanced and cropped from source

to me these 2 having both playful and romantic chemistry. A great combo for an everlasting love IMO. And oh, just bc i am super curious, i managed to ask an onlooker from the dancing set in Bahamas, whether they have shown some PDAs while dancing together. The response was yes and it was so HOT...laugh out loud..FWIW.IMO, there goes to show that  so much left we didn't get to see.  fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

then the tons of footage from their HTD. (source of all 3 pics below )
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DbRM4GpV0AAFEBo
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DbRc1Y8UwAIzshx
fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DbRc1Y9U0AA4U2w
This one stood out for me merely bc of her hand placement (which means?..........IDK...pls help me fill in the blank giggling  )

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:18 am

Maybe she’s showing him where his hands were when he put her on Bradley giggling

fishingattireonpoint - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 B618b210

Sc on right is mine

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana