SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:07 am

Bet2Win wrote:I’m still here, still unspoiled, was unable to watch on Monday as I was on a train from Los Angeles to Boston. I won’t be able to watch until Monday.  

Who went home?  I assume model guy went home. Very interesting there are no blogs from CH or Becca. Especially since CH seems so high on Becca. I keep waiting to love her as the lead, not holding my breath though if it hasn’t happened yet.

@Bet2Win hi bestbud!

The feuding duo went home (David and Jordan) and John (Venmo guy). Maybe one other but I didn't pay attention. Looking forward to your insights whenever you get a chance. Safe travels!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:33 am

Becca and Colton Talk

Becca and Chris Harrison Talk

Unhappy Hour

Soruce

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:33 pm

@Ladybug82, thanks a million for coming through with the previews! Yay, Jason gets a date--FINALLY! heartglasses

Is this week 6 or 7? I need it to be the end-of-the-line for some of these guys, namely Chris. For as much as I can understand trying to make something work, he must know that he's toast, hence the attempts to woo her back. It's done, Chris, you're going home.

Enjoy the episode whoever can watch tonight. I'll catch up sometime tomorrow or later this week.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 am

Bet2Win wrote:I’m still here, still unspoiled, was unable to watch on Monday as I was on a train from Los Angeles to Boston. I won’t be able to watch until Monday.  

Who went home?  I assume model guy went home. Very interesting there are no blogs from CH or Becca. Especially since CH seems so high on Becca. I keep waiting to love her as the lead, not holding my breath though if it hasn’t happened yet.

On a train from coast to coast? How exciting! Safe travels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 am

Epi 7 Preview SCs are up.

Happy sleuthing y'all! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:55 am

Becca might have gotten rid of Dardan/Jovid but now we have Chricoln. It is hard to listen to those two bicker. Chris has to realize he still needs to deal with his insecurities and that being defensive is not the way to go. He's not fighting for his way in correctly; he should show why he's worthy and not why the others aren't. If I'm one of the guys, I will stay away from what ever room Chris is in. It is sad because i liked him during his 1-on-1. Now, I want him to go away. Good riddance.

Leo surprised me. Wow! He's a good catch for someone.

Now, my F1 Jason. His date is superb. He's got the right balance of lightheartedness and seriousness. Becca is giving me all the things I want to hear so I'm hopeful. (I'm already preparing myself for heartache because the Bachelorette has the tendency to not give me what I want when I go unspoiled.)

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Don't know how far Jason goes, but I'd like to see him as the next lead. After a haircut of course.

Becca isn't doing it for me. She lacks the charm that Rachel Lindsay possessed.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 pm

I'm with you 2ndcampbell! I have high hopes for Jason, which is usually the kiss of death. He seems like an easy going, stand up guy. He and Becca seem so comfortable together ~ I guess time will tell.

So glad Chris was sent home. He certainly showed his true colors last night.
OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Long post:

If I can be honest, I fast-forwarded most of the show, esp. the parts with Chris fighting with everyone. He was likely on edge, knowing that the relationship with Becca was damaged, so he was scrambling and irascible in every situation.

Though I love Wills, I'm going to stick with projected F4 being Colton, Blake, Jason, and Garrett after this episode; my F3, F2, F1, they changed a bit for reason's below.

To help make sense of things, I'm going to return to discussing potential conflicts with each of these guys:
Colton: In an earlier post, I mentioned that the conflict here is all about trust. When I looked back at the season preview, I see that next week is when Colton tells Becca that he's a virgin during their 1:1 dinner. Since there's a rose on the table, he goes into the RC with a rose.
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 1217e910
Ladybug's caps

In these caps, he's talking to CH without a rose, making me wonder if it's at the F4 RC:
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 62f2aa10
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 153d2a10
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 36ad4810
Ladybug's caps
So, I think that Colton does not go to Chiang Mai (sleuthed by grace), and her F3 are Blake, Jason, and Garrett.

Blake: IMO, it's not a good thing that we didn't see any 1:1 of them this week if he is the F1. Also, we are seeing Blake under duress--dude is not ok and looks like he might explode at any minute. TPTB show Blake reacting negatively to her relationships with other guys, the stress of the competition. He is now the guy that I'm watching as someone who leaves her. His conflict continues to be, "Can I make it through for her?" We'll see what their 1:1 next week shows.

Garrett: Oh, Garrett, a small part of me wonders if he's going to end up the default F1 (though I think he's getting the Bachelor treatment). Their chemistry reminds me of the easy reliability between Des/Chris, Arie/Becca. It looks like next week they amp up the physical side of the relationship per the ocean caps. To his credit, he's told her all the right things along the way, he bailed her out of the conversation with Chris, and he is shown in PIs to have tremendous concern for her. We keep seeing her time with Garrett every episode. He may prove to be her Chris Siegfried, always there.

Jason: FINALLY! Jason is a tricky one because last episode basically indicated that he's the winner. I finally saw Becca "in love," like the girl was gushing, and it was absolutely ADORABLE.
A sleuther from long ago used to track comments made about a contestant where the audience sees the lead saying the name of the person. Here were the ones said by Becca about Jason that were not VOs:

• Jason can kiss.
    Jason’s friends remind me so much of home…
    Find out more about who Jason is.
    I feel like my feelings for Jason grew exponentially today.
    Jason was worth the wait.
    Like, damn, I am falling for Jason.

We've not seen any of these statements made by her for any other contestant.

It seems important that TPTB left in there that J&B were a slow build; that means that their relationship is more like real-life relationships. The specialness of that date, i.e., bringing out some of his friends as comfort and encouragement, the mutual sharing of life-changing losses, the physical affection, all point to a rather solid basis of a relationship. He inspires her (comments about his character) and empathizes with her experiences; his compassion has really won me over--the guy is almost always putting himself in someone else's shoes. The trolley ride and the top-of-the-building kiss reminded me so much of Ashley/JP's season. But, conflict is mounting here, which could be good or bad.

Jason says to Becca that he used to run from difficult conversations. Next week, she's confronting him that he doesn't share as openly as the other guys. Is this a Roberto situation, or is it a Peter Kraus situation? Conflict: "Does he love me back?"

F1: Terribly hard to say. In my dream world, we're getting another Ash/JP-type love story with Jason and Becca. In reality, Jason or Blake could be the ones who leave (I'm not getting that vibe from Garrett). When she's crying on the bed in Chiang Mai, she says, "He literally just did what Arie did to me." Either she means that whoever the guy is blindsided her, or she means that he leaves over unresolved feelings for another woman. no idea

I do think that Blake is out of the running for F1, so it's either Garrett or Jason.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Thanks for the low down everyone. I was able to watch her sending Chris home...the boys were not having watching T'Bette... We are sharing a TV. I'm with you Saffron, Becca doesn't do it for me either.

So surprised Colton is still there. Sorry I missed Jason's date. Maybe I'll catch it when I get home.

She continues to reference Arie? SMH!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

She continues to reference Arie?  SMH!  

Miss you, @Bet2Win, but glad you're having fun BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 1710264613

I can't remember if she referenced Arie this episode. My mention of Arie is from the season preview, and she's crying on the bed in Chiang Mai where the poster grace sleuthed as the likely LCD room. So someone likely leaves her at F2? and it sounds and looks like she's comparing it to Arie's breakup.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:51 pm

veg_out wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

She continues to reference Arie?  SMH!  

Miss you, @Bet2Win, but glad you're having fun BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 1710264613

I can't remember if she referenced Arie this episode. My mention of Arie is from the season preview, and she's crying on the bed in Chiang Mai where the poster grace sleuthed as the likely LCD room. So someone likely leaves her at F2? and it sounds and looks like she's comparing it to Arie's breakup.

I had the re-watch the season preview from the first episode because I recall hearing her say she did what Arie did to her. Here's the clip Ladybug82 posted on the screencap thread. (Sorry admin if I'm posting this incorrectly.) You can hear Becca say it at 1:20 mark.

Ladybug82 wrote:
Extended Season Preview (from the end of Season Premier) - Part 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum