SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am

I listened to it and I heard "like, he just literally did what Arie did to me".

I wonder what the ratings are for this season.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I listened to it and I heard "like, he just literally did what Arie did to me".  

I wonder what the ratings are for this season.  

I've re-listened, twice, without watching this time and you're right she said "he like literally just". The unnecessary like literally just threw me off. Also, I would have found the other scenario more compelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 pm

I might be in the minority, but I like Becca. She reminds me of Jillian who possessed sass and wit. Becca seems fun-loving with a sensitive side, and power move by her for turning a pretty embarrassing situation into an opportunity. TPTB milk the pity and sympathy for the ways that someone is wronged by a prior lead or contestant (major eyeroll for you, Fleiss).

This season's been fun with the small crew here--I'm impressed that we're hanging in there. Yay, us BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 1176891977

Is anyone ready to speculate who they think are F4 in order of elimination and maybe the reasons for their guesses?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 am

veg_out wrote:I might be in the minority, but I like Becca. She reminds me of Jillian who possessed sass and wit. Becca seems fun-loving with a sensitive side, and power move by her for turning a pretty embarrassing situation into an opportunity. TPTB milk the pity and sympathy for the ways that someone is wronged by a prior lead or contestant (major eyeroll for you, Fleiss).

This season's been fun with the small crew here--I'm impressed that we're hanging in there. Yay, us BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 1176891977

Is anyone ready to speculate who they think are F4 in order of elimination and maybe the reasons for their guesses?

I like Becca too and I want her to find her Mr. Right. If he turns out to be the Mr Right I'm rooting for, (ehem...jason...ehem) the better. I will not watch any of the franchise season if I'm not interested in the lead with Arie's season an exception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 am

I loved Jillian. I'm not sure why I can't warm up to Becca...maybe it's MF's portrayal.

Today is our last day in Boston, we get back on the train this afternoon. Spent the week in Cape Cod, loved it. Interestingly enough, my one son that wanted to look at colleges here decided he wants to stay in California, and my other son that has never expressed an interest in leaving California wants to move to Boston.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Bahamas Arrival

Nerdy Like I Am

Source

Source

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:50 am

@Bet2Win, how funny that the boys switched interests! Boston is a great town! Safe trip back to the West.

@2ndCampbell, I think that your pick for Becca is a solid one yes Let's hope that TPTB and Becca agreed.

We'll see what Monday holds!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Blogs are back.  Weeks 3-6 all together in one long blog.  I bolded each week to try to separate and make it easier to read.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:36 pm

I started watching during Garrett's 1/1 when she was giving him the rose.

Again, I see her interactions with the guys pretty much the same. She monkey jumps all of them, she tells them pretty much the same thing...I can't tell which of the F4 she sincerely likes.

I fear Jason is going to get his heart broken. His response hearing his name for the rose told me he is all in.

Is Colton a virgin and has he told her yet? I wonder if Blake takes himself out after Becca telling him she has strong feelings for others as well. He continues to appear fragile to me.

I need to rewatch the previews for the HTD's, I watched last night while multi tasking, didn't really catch much of the preview.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:30 am

Bet2Win wrote:

Again, I see her interactions with the guys pretty much the same.  She monkey jumps all of them, she tells them pretty much the same thing...I can't tell which of the F4 she sincerely likes.  

I fear Jason is going to get his heart broken.  His response hearing his name for the rose told me he is all in.  

I wonder if Blake takes himself out after Becca telling him she has strong feelings for others as well. He continues to appear fragile to me.

Thank saints that someone else thought the same things that I did, @Bet2Win! At some point, I'll look again more closely at the episode (watched distractedly with other people around), but I was seriously struck at first glance by Becca's reaction to Garrett and Blake (the tears and use of exclusive language), thinking, "What is the difference between them for her?"

After last week's date with Jason, I thought she'd start to withdraw from her other guys like Ashley did because she was falling in love with JP.

I think I want to watch again before making any additional statements.

P.S. One thought: IIRC from Arie, Becca was in PR, maybe a publicist. If so, she would know exactly how to sell something with language if the show needed her to present a neck-in-neck race, but something else must be going on. More later.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:54 am

Bet2Win wrote:I started watching during Garrett's 1/1 when she was giving him the rose.  

Again, I see her interactions with the guys pretty much the same.  She monkey jumps all of them, she tells them pretty much the same thing...I can't tell which of the F4 she sincerely likes.  

I fear Jason is going to get his heart broken.  His response hearing his name for the rose told me he is all in.  

Is Colton a virgin and has he told her yet?   I wonder if Blake takes himself out after Becca telling him she has strong feelings for others as well. He continues to appear fragile to me.

I need to rewatch the previews for the HTD's, I watched last night while multi tasking, didn't really catch much of the preview.

Colton told Becca he's a virgin. I didn't understand the whole whooptydoo behind so I didn't pay attention. He got a rose.

Jason is the only one left who I like. I don't know why my heart is already breaking for him. Maybe it's Becca's video diary confession of how much she likes Blake or how much more touchy feely she is with Colton and Garrett. I'm certainly hoping Jason is the hidden F1.

The preview of hometown whizzed by quickly. I couldn't make heads from tails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum