SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joonyah -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:11 am

@FLChica heartglasses group hug

joonyah -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 5bb61f10
@laureneburnham IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

joonyah -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:11 am

Bet2Win wrote:Well I like Courtney, then and now, not too many did other than Kasha and IIRC Brill.  Fan base of 3.  laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:LOL Earlier tonight I was thinking of one of my favorite lines from this show: (Paraphrase Courtney) "How'd that taste coming out of your mouth".
Yeah, I do like Courtney.

Courtney didn't bother me on her season. I bought her book which for me was merely a desire to see what she had to say about how the show "works" behind the curtain as they say (and I'll buy Amy Kaufman's new book for the same reason). But after reading the book I started liking her a bit - she just struck me as very human and well aware of her own flaws and owned her mistakes. After listening to her stand up for Arie (who may well be her closest friend and she may well be his closest friend) I like her all the more. On her podcast with RS she has shared what I believe is the clearest vision we could ever get of the love Arie has for Lauren. IMO we are not just imagining the things we see in the body language of this couple - they are very real.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 am

My faves ... Brad, Chantal, Kyptin, Arie, Jillian, JP (Ashleigh’s) Charlie and his sarah B,

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:38 am

It’s great to see so many of our favs match up and even if they don’t it’s all in the eye of the beholder !
Jojo& Jordan
Bryan & Rachel
Of late were my favs
Loved Des & Chris and still remember watching that night spoiled and just wondering if how and when Brooke would appear laugh out loud
Chris gave a great proposal IMO
So did Brad to Em
Shawn B
Sean L
Jordan
Bryan
See peeps we have seen some great ones ❤️❤️❤️

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 am

I have really shipped:
DeAnna & Jeremy
Jillian & R E I D! Who is still one of fave contestants
Jake & Ali
Ali & Chris L
Ashley & JP
Des & B R O O K S! - my absolute favorite contestant & was so fooled by that spoiler!
Kaitlyn & Shawn at first
Jade & Tanner
Ben & JoJo
JoJo & Chase
JJ & Clint
Nick & Vanessa
Team Rachel no matter what!
Arie and Lauren might take the cake though. It's one of the most genuine love stories for me.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:07 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@FLChica heartglasses group hug

joonyah -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 5bb61f10
@laureneburnham IG story

Does Lauren have a cat? Thanks for bringing this over, @TheWrongReasons. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:16 pm

agentcurls wrote:I have really shipped:
DeAnna & Jeremy
Jillian & R E I D! Who is still one of fave contestants
Jake & Ali
Ali & Chris L
Ashley & JP
Des & B R O O K S! - my absolute favorite contestant & was so fooled by that spoiler!
Kaitlyn & Shawn at first
Jade & Tanner
Ben & JoJo
JoJo & Chase
JJ & Clint
Nick & Vanessa
Team Rachel no matter what!
Arie and Lauren might take the cake though. It's one of the most genuine love stories for me.

Brooks...I didn't care for him on Des's season, but absolutely loved him on BIP.   He has an adorable personality that wasn't shown on TB'ette, very charming.   And this is the gripe I have about MF, he takes a theme of a contestant, and that's all he shows, running it into the ground.  And probably why Emily's season was one of my favorites, with Ali's a close second...we actually got to see more than one side of the contestants.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:11 pm

My big beef with this show is the recycling of contestants to leads. In their quest to set up story for next lead ... they fail to show us what’s really happening in the current season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Okay here goes: These are the couple I liked together but My favorites marked with a star and a heart the best ever for me.  Hugesmile  Many seasons I started to watch but  lost interest early.

Aaron & Helene
Andrew & Jen-* beatingheart my very favorites, ever!!!  Still a little sad. Hugesmile
Byron & Mary-* loved them, too bad about the drinking and fighting. Mary found herself totally in his lifestyle fishing and drinking ever day.  (he said he did this after fishing) Hope she's been able to get help and go back to her old self. This is not an excuse for her but not everyone can handle drinking. There used to be a chat site that many from the old board were on and both of them came on but especially Mary after their season.
Jillian & Reid*
Lorenzo & Jen
Brad & Emily*
Ben & Courtney
Kaitlyn & Nick
Nick & Vanessa*
Arie & Lauren--just getting to know them and really like what I see.  :fingersarecrossed

Last edited by Brill on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

joonyah -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@FLChica heartglasses group hug

@laureneburnham IG story

Does Lauren have a cat?  Thanks for bringing this over, @TheWrongReasons.  Smiley

Yeah, I'm curious as well. Maybe Luci is her parents' cat? In an interview they said they would be moving Lauren's dog to AZ. I don't recall them mentioning a cat.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:01 pm

@Mommyof2 NP!

and have no idea whose cat that is ... but they both look adorable in that pic Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm

I pretty much like all the couples who have come out of any of the shows that have stayed together. I really was unsure about Arie since my view was tained by reality steve. Though I am holding out a lot of hope because of what courtney said and because in the past the bachelor couples have all been wrong accept for one shawn. The second that got it right was the second pick so I feel like there is good odds! I really do like him and Lauren what a sweet couple.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou