SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 am

Mommyof2 wrote:You're welcome!  It's a jungle out there, so this is my happy place.  laugh out loud.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDHv5FnaOy/

Did we see Lauren wear this dress today during media rounds?   I don't remember seeing it.

Honestly I’m just going to stay in here. I like Becca, but I  have no interest in watching her season. She’s the typical bachelorette just like the others. Not my cup of tea. I’ll be checking in here often to see if they are still happy and together and so far so good. I agree GA, it’s awesome to see love through my screen. I hope they last! If not, it happens.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:12 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDFI2Bg4pD/

A friend of Lauren's? Lauren's sister is in the last photo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:You're welcome!  It's a jungle out there, so this is my happy place.  laugh out loud.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDHv5FnaOy/

Did we see Lauren wear this dress today during media rounds?   I don't remember seeing it.

Honestly I’m just going to stay in here. I like Becca, but I  have no interest in watching her season. She’s the typical bachelorette just like the others. Not my cup of tea. I’ll be checking in here often to see if they are still happy and together and so far so good. I agree GA, it’s awesome to see love through my screen. I hope they last! If not, it happens. 

Good plan to stay here!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:22 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDFI2Bg4pD/

A friend of Lauren's?  Lauren's sister is in the last photo.
Looks like she’s friends with Amanda Stanton, too!

Arie looks hilarious in that hat in one of the pics laugh out loud (can’t embed or screenshot right now).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:They really are adorable together :yes: They just have this fit and spark that can’t be fully explained.

I love this pic of their first meeting. I wish they had shown Lauren surprising Arie with the picture. She probably felt like it was so serendipitous when the show switched from Peter to Arie as The Bachelor beatingheart

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 52f48a10
source

May very well have been!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:46 am

Do y’all like my new avi? High clap

Last edited by sanlee088 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:51 am

So nice to be somewhere happy and supportive! I really like them together and hope it lasts!!!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 am

sanlee088 wrote:Do y’all like my new avi? High clap

It's very nice! :yes: yes

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 am

Brill wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Do y’all like my new avi? High clap

It's very nice! :yes: yes
:yes: great pic selection!

@just2relax your username is perfect for this thread laugh out loud Smiley

@docnash14 I mean, it’s just so crazy. Arie was such an abrupt, unexpected, last minute decision, wasn’t on most people’s radars ... yet their paths crossed twice randomly ... the universe works in mysterious ways.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 am

I love this place too girls! Rooting for them. They are beaming when they look at each other Smiley The love just explodes out of my screen too! She is so poised and elegant. Chic and classy at the same time. Her shyness, or reserved personality, makes me think Lauren is kind of an old soul. Arie looks at her in awe! They balance each other so well and so naturally. Wishing them the very best and the kind of love that will last Smiley

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am

So loved that they got engaged ! People freaking out over this need to realize that Lauren was ready to say yes and fully expected to get engaged to Arie on that final day !
The reasons that didn’t happen then no longer exists as out in the real world and away from the bubble of the show is what counts going forward !!
Lauren told Arie before she got into the car to leave on that final day
I still love you ! That was huge as I don’t think I’ve ever heard that said by an F2!
His mistake in not chosing her that day haunted him to the point of no return and he had to correct it !
To me it’s just that simple !
While the masses are upset over Becca’s hurt ( even though she’s moved on and is next lead ) he did the right thing by not staying in when he didn’t truly love her ! Two wrongs don’t make a right ! IMO
Just seeing this love story play out and prevail is so uplifting!
As a fan of this show and a fan of Lauren & Arie it’s just s beautiful thing to see!!
Thankful too for this fan thread where those of us that see this and have seen it from the beginning can band together and express our love and support for this beautiful couple as they take their journey of love !
Wishing them a lifetime of happiness !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

USAGold wrote:So loved that they got engaged ! People freaking out over this need to realize that Lauren was ready to say yes and fully expected to get engaged to Arie on that final day !
The reasons that didn’t happen then no longer exists as out in the real world and away from the bubble of the show is what counts going forward !!
Lauren told Arie before she got into the car to leave on that final day
I still love you ! That was huge as I don’t think I’ve ever heard that said by an F2!
His mistake in not chosing her that day haunted him to the point of no return and he had to correct it !
To me it’s just that simple !
While the masses are upset over Becca’s hurt ( even though she’s moved on and is next lead )  he did the right thing by not staying in when he didn’t truly love her ! Two wrongs don’t make a right ! IMO
Just seeing this love story play out and prevail is so uplifting!
As a fan of this show and a fan of Lauren & Arie it’s just s beautiful thing to see!!
Thankful too for this fan thread where those of us that see this and have seen it from the beginning can band together and express our love and support for this beautiful couple as they take their journey of love !
Wishing them a lifetime of happiness !!

This entire part right here. Well said. clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou