SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm

@Brill, here you go. It's beautifully done!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@Brill, here you go.  It's beautifully done!  

Thanks Mommyof2, I've seen this video was there another one?

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Just this one and the one that has been blocked for some of us due to copyright laws. Were you able to see the one that @agentcurls posted earlier in this thread?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They said they are leaving for two weeks? They wouldn't disclose where too which is smart. They need to get away, be alone, reflect and enjoy their engagement.

In this interview with GMA (but which wasn't seen on the show) at about 2:20 they said they were going to Iceland and Barcelona.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf2g3aggd1c/

A little clip of their FSD. I was shocked that they had special music (courtesy of Mrs. F), but knew that moment was special. It was the one time I felt TPTB did something nice for Arie and Lauren. yes

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:13 pm

I said this before, but when they played beatingheart  that music, it gave me all the feels.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I said this before, but when they played beatingheart  that music, it gave me all the feels.
Agreed 1000% (laugh out loud)
These two give me feels that I can’t even fully explain Lol.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I said this before, but when they played beatingheart  that music, it gave me all the feels.
f

Yes just so happy to be a part of Bach nation that is happy for them and sees the love story

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:28 pm

I haven’t been to Iceland, but Barcelona is one of the most beautiful and romantic places I’ve ever been.  How lovely they can do this!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:28 pm

USAGold wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
f

Yes just so happy to be a part of Bach nation that is happy for them and sees the love story
:yes:

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 Himymgrouphug.gif?width=716&name=himymgrouphug
source

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 D5595500bdf314bff02c6c1b054dc11b
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Very impressed with them and how they've handled the media rounds. The love is completely evident. They are glowing together. Wishing them well and hope they make it 2/2 in marriage for the switcheroo Bachelor group. Glad they can reach out to Jason/Molly

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:27 am

I am curious: who paid for the trip? Them or TPTB?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou