SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't have the usual camera pan on the NL ring during the proposal? I thought that was unusual and while I was watching I wondered if Arie paid for it on his own. They have been treated very well IMHO starting from the classy FS to the designer dresses she's recently posted on IG.

IIRC you're right. NL only got publicity after the fact with his story about Arie picking rings and a drawing of the ring Arie picked for Lauren. IIRC Lauren sort of got prompted into showing it on camera.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 am

Courtney also verified in her podcast yesterday that it was a NL ring given to them by NL.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 am

There were a lot of articles quoting NL about the ring Arie chose, so that's no doubt, but while watching the proposal I didn't know if it was or wasn't because they didn't advertise it. To me did it mean ABC can't show the ring because they didn't pay for it? Does that makes sense? IDK but it's a beautiful ring!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 pm

I like the ring, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Just wanted to do a quick check-in as a lurker. I don't know how many of us there are out there, but I wanted to say that I really appreciate all your positive posts. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the new couple. I'm all about the love & the HEA!

tyvm

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:49 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:Just wanted to do a quick check-in as a lurker. I don't know how many of us there are out there, but I wanted to say that I really appreciate all your positive posts. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the new couple. I'm all about the love & the HEA!

tyvm

welcomesign   It's nice to have a safe place to be without all the negativity (a big thank you  tyvm  to @GuardianAngel, @Kashathediva and the other mods.) I remember when I joined the Fan forum for JoJo and Jordan and I joked there would be about 10 members.   laugh out loud. It steadily grew over time and JoJo and Jordan are still very happy together.  I feel the same way about Arie and Lauren.  I think they are the real deal and I don't think that about all the Bach couples.  laugh out loud. It's evident they are very much in love!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Yes I agree ! j &j got so much negativity it was just cruel !
I’m a big fan of both these couples and I think it’s the real deal !
Let’s see some weddings soon ❤️❤️

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 pm

@vacayeveryday thanks! very nice of you to take the time to post that sweet message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 pm

USAGold wrote:Let’s see some weddings soon ❤️❤️

This might be the couple to do that. My quite unsolicited advice to them would be:

1 - You've satisfied most of your obligations to the show. If you want to get married do so on your terms and time schedule - not the show's. Tell them "If you want to film our wedding you have that right - be at XXXX next Saturday and film away, or not - we don't care; we're getting married." A TV wedding means zilch; a wedding means zilch. Focus on the marriage - not the wedding.
2 - Ignore the haters on SM. The only way they can make any difference is if you let them; don't give them that satisfaction.
3 - Enjoy what you started Tuesday evening. Arie - enjoy looking at that spec in Lauren's left eye. Enjoy looking at the smiles you put on each other's face. Enjoy that feeling that together you are more complete than you ever were apart. There's only one greater pleasure I can think of that is better than the enjoyment of new love and learning how to share it.
4 - That one greater pleasure is decades down the road - when the spec has turned into a cataract, the butt you pat has dropped several inches (along with just about everything else) and the picture on the table is of your grandchildren. Work on that for - oh - the next several decades; it's so worth the effort. Make it happen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:53 pm

@Lucas15 laugh out loud at #4.

All the other points, are excellent advice!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Great post, @Lucas15! #4 will happen and it comes quickly. That toned body in your 20s eventually becomes saggy and laden with stretch marks, especially after bearing children. laugh out loud That once flat stomach becomes poochy and no matter how many sit ups you do, it just won't ever be flat again.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

I look at Lauren's fit body and think enjoy it now girl, it won't always be like that. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
USAGold wrote:Let’s see some weddings soon ❤️❤️

This might be the couple to do that. My quite unsolicited advice to them would be:

1 - You've satisfied most of your obligations to the show. If you want to get married do so on your terms and time schedule - not the show's. Tell them "If you want to film our wedding you have that right - be at XXXX next Saturday and film away, or not - we don't care; we're getting married." A TV wedding means zilch; a wedding means zilch. Focus on the marriage - not the wedding.
2 - Ignore the haters on SM. The only way they can make any difference is if you let them; don't give them that satisfaction.
3 - Enjoy what you started Tuesday evening. Arie - enjoy looking at that spec in Lauren's left eye. Enjoy looking at the smiles you put on each other's face. Enjoy that feeling that together you are more complete than you ever were apart. There's only one greater pleasure I can think of that is better than the enjoyment of new love and learning how to share it.
4 - That one greater pleasure is decades down the road - when the spec has turned into a cataract, the butt you pat has dropped several inches (along with just about everything else) and the picture on the table is of your grandchildren. Work on that for - oh - the next several decades; it's so worth the effort. Make it happen.

Love your post Lucas15!! :yes: #4 made me giggling so true, unfortunately!! Hugesmile

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou