SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 am

@docnash14 great to see them meeting up with supportive friends Smiley

A nice tweet from John from earlier in the week. It’s nice to see that now two of Arie’s good friends (the first being Courtney) can see how happy and giddy he is Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:00 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Omg too freakin adorable :thud beatingheart  seeing hearts
And I can’t believe that guy said the “lighter” thing to the girl laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 C5537510

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 C5431310

@lysette_p IG

This is hilarious!  laugh out loud And he was carrying her piggyback?  Too cute!  
I love how cute they are spontaneously, candidly on their own ... and that a viewer’s friend/bf just happened to see them being cute. I hope they share as much as they want on SM Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:02 am

docnash14 wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 John_a15

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
"We are so happy for @ariejr & Lauren!"

Aw, so sweet that Arie, Lauren, Rachel and John could meet up.  I’ve always liked Wolfie.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:33 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 0674f310

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 C2cd8510
@teamlariefan IG

Airport pic from earlier this week:
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 14448a10
@bakedincolor IG

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 F20ab410
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 4554ee10
@johnwolfner IG/IG story

John also posted a short video IG story but I’m unable to bring it over ...
love that Arie has such a good supportive friend in his corner Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:21 am

Knowing that Lauren is a quieter type of person (maybe an introvert more than she realizes at this point), the momma in me wants to tell them to get some downtime, have some time to breathe away from everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:41 am

BKay wrote:Knowing that Lauren is a quieter type of person (maybe an introvert more than she realizes at this point), the momma in me wants to tell them to get some downtime, have some time to breathe away from everyone.

With their upcoming trip to Iceland and Barcelona I think they will do just that. Right now they look to me like they are just having fun; this is what? only the 5th day they've been able to be out in public together? All the anticipated difficult times are behind them and I think this is the fun that Arie has been eagerly anticipating. At least in public this is the first time that Lauren hasn't had the worry about getting picked - she was picked and she's now basking in that knowledge.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:50 pm

@TheWrongReasons thanks for all the updates. They sure do look happy, incredible smiles.

I like they are acknowledging how much support they've been getting. It looks like they are certainly having fun. It's good they are out and about now, followed by a fabulous trip where they can relax reflect and enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Omg too freakin adorable :thud beatingheart  seeing hearts
And I can’t believe that guy said the “lighter” thing to the girl laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 C5537510

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 C5431310

@lysette_p IG

This is hilarious!  laugh out loud And he was carrying her piggyback?  Too cute!  
I love how cute they are spontaneously, candidly on their own ... and that a viewer’s friend/bf just happened to see them being cute. I hope they share as much as they want on SM Smiley

I just caught up in this thread and holy cuteness! At least we know that she was riding piggyback not just for the cameras. Naysayers would say oh it’s just for the cameras. But nope. It’s because they love each other and are having a blast together - cameras or not!

They are too freakin adorable!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm

IMO, TP bringing the Mesnick on the show and on Good morning really helped  quiet down some of the naysayers noise..

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Lauren has two new Instagram videos from the racetrack today. She labels one of the pics as King and Queen of awkward kisses. laugh out loud

@laureneburnham
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 28433673_2033804243564936_7242510266418593792_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczMjg2OTcyNDc0Nzc0MzA5OQ%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 10 28432842_1743430649056081_6719952663644995584_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczMjg3NjIzODgyOTAwMjYzNg%3D%3D

laureneburnham IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/laureneburnham/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass