SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgB2wnGFDLY/

Lauren has a dazzling smile.  

She really is beautiful. The girl's curls truly rival Caila's and I didn't think that feat would ever be surpassed! I don't get the extensions though or why all the girls do it. I remember Jillian's were enormous and Emily's looked cheap and obvious (which was really out of character for her).

I agree, her hair is prettier than the extensions.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:56 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I absolutely love her dresses from the AFTR and all of the media rounds.  

Me too! I wonder what they are? Where can I get them?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 pm

I love the dresses, too, especially the burgundy one - absolutely gorgeous!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:29 pm

So many clips and interviews to bring over today, so sorry you see my name so much. laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Lauren has the same effect on me as she has on Arie. I have such a soft spot for her and I don't know why. I really hope it works out for them. They make a beautiful couple.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 pm

It sounds like Lauren has quite a special ring.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:02 am

islandgirl1 wrote:Lauren has the same effect on me as she has on Arie.  I have such a soft spot for her and I don't know why.  I really hope it works out for them.  They make a beautiful couple.

IA and at the same time I like that she expected an engagement. Put your money where you mouth is. laugh out loud

Also, I thought that was very nice of TPTB that she got a NL ring. The other switch couple wasn't so lucky.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 am

Caila talking about the proposal.  She always seemed kind to me.  Nice to see some support for A&L.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDKJ_wDCTI/

Lauren liked this post. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:11 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-first-date/

Some photos from their first public date.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:12 pm

I always liked Caila, she's very sweet.

That's too funny that Lauren liked that post, Mommyof2.  laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass