SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Me too!  It only causes problems within the new relationship.  Good for him!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
USAGold wrote:Not sure how to bring link over but eonline
Posted a article about their trip to Iceland and that sources are saying a wedding will be coming soon ❤️❤️

Is it crazy that I actually believe this?  laugh out loud.  I do think they will get married soon.  :yes:

Me too. They found each other, so why wait? When you know, you know. AT JK, Lauren said that they already started planning on the wedding. She will be a beautiful bride for sure. On TV, please!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
USAGold wrote:Not sure how to bring link over but eonline
Posted a article about their trip to Iceland and that sources are saying a wedding will be coming soon ❤️❤️

Is it crazy that I actually believe this?  laugh out loud.  I do think they will get married soon.  :yes:

Me too. They found each other, so why wait? When you know, you know. AT JK, Lauren said that they already started planning on the wedding. She will be a beautiful bride for sure. On TV, please!!

A tv wedding would be grand !! I kinda think it could be sooner than fall
Arie has races in aug oct Nov
So maybe Sept
He has races April May June ( laugh out loud Texas where he first met her ) July if he races in them all!
IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:42 pm

littlereddress wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I know Arie has a skin condition but does anyone knows waht's  that Red mark he has in the neck?

He says he has melasma which is that mark he has on his cheek and that people make fun of.  I do melasma has a brownish color.

The little red mark on his neck is a mystery to me but I noticed that when he was talking to Becca on the sofa his neck was cherry red and a sign he was getting emotional without crying.  IMO he flushes easily.  

It irritated me that on SM some insisted (not here) that the red mark on his neck was a hickey.  I know we keep it positive here so I don't know exactly what that red mark is but I know it is not that.  In the same place...all the time...please.   It is some kind of dermatitis or something he has.

Noticed the same. And I also agree that his frequent flushing is a function of his not feeling his feelings. Indeed, our body will feel what our feelings aren't allowed to express. Appears to me, however, that Arie may have had a significant breakthrough relative to his relationship with his feelings by his choosing to take a risk and to follow his heart. Reminds me of God's answer in the book "Conversations with God" to the question of what is the purpose of a committed romantic relationship: (paraphrasing) - That's an easy answer - one purpose and one purpose only - to help each other become who you really are. Arie and Lauren certainly seem to be at home with each other.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm

The full People interview.

http://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

He really goes in depth here. The ball was about to drop on New Year's and Lauren was on his mind.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 pm

@docnash14, since you brought up conversations with God...a little joke:

Adam was talking to God, as he had some questions about Eve.

Adam:  God, why did you make her body curvy, my body is straight and strong, for chores.

God:  So you would like her, Adam.

Adan:  Okay, why did you make her skin so soft, not very practical, it scratches easily, is smooth and so soft to touch.

God:  So you would love her, Adam.

Adam:  One more question, why did you make her a little stupid.

God:  So she would like you, Adam.

laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 am

I'm glad they are sharing their vacation via SM. They look so incredibly happy, when you know you know, and it's looks good on them!

No new pics as of a few minutes ago.

@littlereddress Great link. They certainly cleared up a few things!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 am

Aww this pic is the cutest of the cute variety. Arie looking up at Lauren with eyes infinitely full of love. "Your eyes tell the whole story" is right.

https://twitter.com/vincent1701?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft4712p240-arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-fan-forum-media-sm-discussion

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:13 am

everglow wrote:Aww this pic is the cutest of the cute variety. Arie looking up at Lauren with eyes infinitely full of love. "Your eyes tell the whole story" is right.

Very cute! And once again, he is reaching out to her. These two are constantly touching. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks for the interview. Very telling: Becca told him to let her know when it was just them and he wasn't thinking of Lauren anymore. So Becca DID know Lauren was on his mind and he was thinking of her even when he was with her. I think the story Courtney told that he knew immediately he had made a mistake has to be correct. You can see the love with these two!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Aww they’ve found their “person”. beatingheart What an adorable picture ^^^

They look great in winter clothes - those ladies long jackets really suit Arie!

Some pics set to another nice song (Run To You by Lea Michele):

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-155990

Sounds like an August wedding.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass