SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

barcelonabound - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgVo_m2l0n4/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

And they are off to Barcelona. WOW. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

barcelonabound - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgVo_m2l0n4/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

And they are off to Barcelona.  WOW.  laugh out loud

So cute! I'm really enjoying their travel posts.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am

I'm enjoying their travels as well. I kinda think TPTB paid for the trips. Also she got a Neil Lane ring. Very telling TPTB had their hand in it all the time. To get a success out of it regardless of the situation of getting to that point is awesome.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

I love seeing all their pictures. I have hopes they will make it. Travel before baby is a good thing. They do make a beautiful couple. They look very happy and less stressful now that this is all over with. I'm happy for them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:22 am

They were just live and Arie videotaped their accommodations in Barcelona. Talk about WOW!! Their place looks absolutely amazing!! Hopefully someone can post the video here; I'm completely inept!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 am

Y’all got to see their IG Live ! The place they staying is “INSANE” !

I have the feeling they didn’t pay for the place because they both seemed surprised. So, IMO, it’s eiter  TPTB or it’s sponsored. Anyway, they so lucky I so jealous! Lol

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 am

I bet TPTB set this up for them. It's really luxurious and beautiful. Good for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

They are having some much deserved F U N!!!

Arie was poking fun at Lauren who appeared tipsy trying to walk down the steps from the balcony and then she was crouching down on the couch trying to get a perfect IG shot all while keeping her full champagne glass upright (barely though!)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

At first I wondered what she was trying to take a picture of, but I think she was going for the pink tulips. I love how they call each other babe. Very cute!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgVo_m2l0n4/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

And they are off to Barcelona.  WOW.  laugh out loud

The comments were too good not to post.

barcelonabound - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 25 3806527698

ariejr All @laureneburnham could say was WOW.
#WOWmoment #Larie #barcelonabound

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
The comments were too good not to post.

The point / counterpoint had me laughing: On Arie's pic he said:
ariejrAll @laureneburnham could say was WOW.
#WOWmoment #Larie #barcelonabound

And then on Lauren's pic she said:
laureneburnhamObligatory boomerang with the @wowair crew. Just cause, WOW. You know? I love that. ✈️ Off to Barcelona!

And I say:
I really like the sense of humor when people can poke fun at themselves.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 pm

@Lucas15 IA It's much better for them to just be themselves, and have fun regardless of the past. Who wouldn't be happy on such a fantastic itinerary! I noticed a few comments in that IG, pretty positive and supportive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass