SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 am

ariejr IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:45 pm

laugh out loud the paparazzi vids laugh out loud
They’re so goofy.

everglow wrote:@TheWrongReasons

It's definitely interesting now to look back and recollect which songs Arie showed he was listening to in his IG stories--and when--since returning from filming to try to better understand the crazy confused mind space he was in. One song I do remember him posting is "Never Be The Same" by Camila Cabello and this one is for sure of significance because he did it right after having seen Lauren in person for the first time since the show and having sweetly reunited with her.

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain
Let go on the wheel, it’s the bullet lane"
"And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same
It's you, babe"
Source

His head was trying to convince his heart what his heart knew to be a lie, but his heart ultimately ruled and made sure that he above all held on to what he feels. Also, the "stop playing it safe" later in the song and "let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane" lines are not only apt for Arie's situation but they also express his motto in life about taking chances and living in the fast lane.
@everglow ITA, especially with the bolded. Sometimes people’s music posts really do tell the story ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:41 pm

I love Lauren’s latest Instagram pic! I can’t currently bring it over.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:44 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I love Lauren’s latest Instagram pic! I can’t currently bring it over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgmZ328nUKI/

So adorable!

ETA: In 28 minutes, her post got 22,000 likes! wow
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Wow! so pretty. I love that!!

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I love Lauren’s latest Instagram pic! I can’t currently bring it over.

So adorable!  

ETA:  In 28 minutes, her post got 22,000 likes!  wow

That is a awesome picture of the two of them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 39 29402705_2057112014571339_5533793906077990912_n

laureneburnhamIt’s been magical, love.
So sad to leave our little piece of heaven here in Barcelona. It’s been nothing short of amazing.
@iberostar

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

So adorable!  

ETA:  In 28 minutes, her post got 22,000 likes!  wow
Elan’s comment laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 39 9a681210
laureneburnham IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 39 3806527698 That's awful, but it made me laugh. No kidding!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:41 pm

@GuardianAngel honestly, I always get nervous seeing pics of people posing at the edge of something, so Elan’s comment totally hit home laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Very edgy picture! She looks so happy. It was clear Arie wanted a woman who isn't afraid of a little thrill seeking, I'm glad he found that in Lauren as well. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:12 pm

I am afraid of heights. I could never have done that. Never. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass