SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:47 pm

rosefever wrote:@agentcurls Love it! If you do any future edits I would suggest adding the moment of Lauren throwing herself into Arie's arms. That was such a raw and powerful moment! Though I guess that's technically not post-show. Smiley

Remind me of what date that was? bestbud!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 pm

AH the Daily News. I wonder who they hire as reporters. laugh out loud They are an embarrassment IMO. 
as @Mommyof2 stated it seemed liked they copied and pasted from past sources, except if you read the article they got a few things very wrong. Looks for Ashely I's name for one. She became an Ashley L.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Thanks agentcurls, it s beautiful! Please keep them coming.

Where is our couple? I miss them. They have not posted anything today.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I think they are laying low due to their IG story. I still don't see what all the hubbub is about. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:57 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Another beautiful video! bestbud! I really enjoy them and your editing is superb! thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:NP! Smiley I'm enjoying all the songs in their clips/vids so far :yes:

Another sweet little montage of some of their journey on the show beatingheart:

Credit: @Lauren Burnham + Arie Fanpage

Which date Arie told Lauren that he had a crush on her? I am going back and re watching, very interesting how he singled her out of the group and everybody saw. Like picking her up for their Paris date, walking away with their arms wrapped around each other while everyone watched, and kisses her on the head as they were walking away. They all saw the connection.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Wow the video is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! Jumping hearts
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:17 am

agentcurls wrote:
rosefever wrote:@agentcurls Love it! If you do any future edits I would suggest adding the moment of Lauren throwing herself into Arie's arms. That was such a raw and powerful moment! Though I guess that's technically not post-show. Smiley

It was when Arie visited Lauren the day after he broke up with Becca, they hadn't seen each other for about 6 weeks. I think it was in ATFR part 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:38 am

rosefever wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

It was when Arie visited Lauren the day after he broke up with Becca, they hadn't seen each other for about 6 weeks. I think it was in ATFR part 2.

Thanks! I think I included that footage in one of the other videos I made on my channel.

Lauren and Arie make it pretty easy to make videos. With a little help from the papparazzi! Smiley

I'm really enjoying watching things unfold for these two lovebirds. I've loved all of their adventures in Iceland and Barcelona and really looking forward to seeing what life holds for them in everyday real life.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:46 am

So I became inspired to make my first ever fan vid laugh out loud
I have no idea how to edit video clips so it’s pics only ... I really love the song beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 am

@Maggenzm I believe it was during their first 1-on-1 that he told her he had a crush on her Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Awesome job, @TheWrongReasons! Thanks for sharing! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass