SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Brill Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:01 pm

TheWrongReasons, Love the song, great job! :claphands

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:12 pm

@TheWrongReasons wow, great job! It's always fun to learn something new, and you nailed it! yes Thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:25 pm

According to Arie's newest IG story, they are back in Iceland, which makes me wonder if they are ever coming home? laugh out loud All kidding aside, I am sure this was a vacation they will never forget.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:46 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So I became inspired to make my first ever fan vid laugh out loud
I have no idea how to edit video clips so it’s pics only ... I really love the song beatingheart

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 42 1710264613 GREAT JOB, TheWrongReasons! This was awesome.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:According to Arie's newest IG story, they are back in Iceland, which makes me wonder if they are ever coming home?  laugh out loud  All kidding aside, I am sure this was a vacation they will never forget.  

Wonder who else caught that in Arie's IG story, the video from the inside view of the cathedral has an organ playing Mendelssohn's Wedding March ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Lucas15 wrote:  
Wonder who else caught that in Arie's IG story, the video from the inside view of the cathedral has an organ playing Mendelssohn's Wedding March ...

@Lucas15 That is very strange. no idea I have visited a few cathedrals, NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Italy, that's the last song I'd expect to hear on the organ especially the week leading up to Easter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:  

@Lucas15 That is very strange. no idea I have visited a few cathedrals, NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Italy, that's the last song I'd expect to hear on the organ especially the week leading up to Easter.

I agree. I actually reworded my post - initially I had posted "has the organ playing Mendelssohn's Wedding March" and then I realized that the organ in the cathedral was probably not playing anything at all and that since the Wedding March is a public domain song it could have easily been downloaded from YouTube and edited in as background to the video - so I changed my wording to "has an organ playing Mendelssohn's Wedding March".

I really think this means little more than that these two really seem to have wedding on the brain and may think of their wedding when they visit a cathedral - or probably anywhere else where a wedding could be held - and the Wedding March is pretty standard for weddings.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:According to Arie's newest IG story, they are back in Iceland, which makes me wonder if they are ever coming home?  laugh out loud  All kidding aside, I am sure this was a vacation they will never forget.  

I noticed it too. Maybe Arie made a request to the organist. laugh out loud. Kidding.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:28 pm

http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-returning-from-romantic-vacation/

Some funny details in there about their trip. Arie driving their rental car fast in the snow! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Nice!  They built some great memories.  :yes:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words, guys! You’re all awesome and amazing and I love that blowkiss group hug laugh out loud

Hmmm Wedding March eh .... these two just can’t contain their excitement to get married laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I definitely caught it!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass