SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:19 pm

I have t admit that I have NEVER seen Arie looking so happy and relaxed! They look totally in love.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by SFoster Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello, Everyone! Thanks for posting all the great pics and videos!

This couple is absolutely captivating, not to mention Lauren is drop dead gorgeous! They make a beautiful couple, and imo I have never EVER seen a Bachelor couple this happy, loving, affectionate post finale!! BL indeed off the charts. They seem to be the real deal!

Maybe the secret to success is the switcheroo, because as Lauren says, now she's sure he means it because he risked everything to break with Becca and go back for her. laugh out loud

I found the season to be boring, so I only watched the Paris and Italy episodes and the finale(s). So the very first date I saw was her 1-1 with Arie in Paris, and it was like no way, she's so boring. laugh out loud Now I want to go back and catch all their moments together but hulu only has the last few episodes up, ugh.

Anyway, in just a couple of days, I'm obsessed over this beautiful couple! They are magical or something....beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Welcome to our happy place, everyone! Smiley Glad to see more support for Arie and Lauren. Found this gem and thought I would post it here.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDi1l2Ax1c/

Is she a Bach producer?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

@Mommyof2 Yes she is associated with the show as a production assistant according to the link. Cute pic's in her IG. What a sweet beautiful message. They have gotten a lot of support from the franchise in general!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6727951/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:09 pm

islandgirl1 wrote:Lauren has the same effect on me as she has on Arie.  I have such a soft spot for her and I don't know why.  I really hope it works out for them.  They make a beautiful couple.

Me too, I think she is the reason why they didn't get as much backlash as people thought they should get.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm

I think it's because she really did fall, and it showed. I think Becca was caught up in the bubble, and that showed too, because if she really did fall for Arie, she wouldn't be over it so quickly.

She's sweet, and hawt...great combo.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I think it's because she really did fall, and it showed.  I think Becca was caught up in the bubble, and that showed too, because if she really did fall for Arie, she wouldn't be over it so quickly.

She's sweet, and hawt...great combo.

Very true. Their love is so intertwined, I love them together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:02 pm

How do you like my Avi, pretty good ha! What a beautiful couple they! Lauren is drop dead gorgeous and that body, holala!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:How do you like my Avi, pretty good ha! What a beautiful couple they! Lauren is drop dead gorgeous and that body, holala!

Love thumbsup
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 pm

I love that avi too, @Maggenzm!  Love looks so good on them both.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Maggenzm wrote:How do you like my Avi, pretty good ha! What a beautiful couple they! Lauren is drop dead gorgeous and that body, holala!
It is absolutely gorgeous! I wish this couple nothing but the best .....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass