SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I wish they posted more on SM (IG, Twitter), but it seems they get in trouble every time they post.  Lauren is especially quiet.  

Hoping to see a TV wedding soon!  

IMO, I think after that gym video and the prank on April Fool's Day, they didn't like the backlash they were getting so they just decided to go radio silent. I think the more time passes, the more people will ease up on them and they'll start posting again. Also, they've already made it a month post the finale airing.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 am

kmick0890 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I wish they posted more on SM (IG, Twitter), but it seems they get in trouble every time they post.  Lauren is especially quiet.  

Hoping to see a TV wedding soon!  

IMO, I think after that gym video and the prank on April Fool's Day, they didn't like the backlash they were getting so they just decided to go radio silent. I think the more time passes, the more people will ease up on them and they'll start posting again. Also, they've already made it a month post the finale airing.

what gym video are we talking about? Is that the one he said " paparassing the paparasy?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 am

@Maggenzm The gym video is an insta-story from Spain where Arie filmed some ppl in the gym working out. I sent you a PM explaining the significance. It might not be appropriate for the fan forum.

Last edited by vacayeveryday on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:30 am

@TheWrongReasons thank you for linking the Houston fundraiser piece.  Very nice write up!  I like what Arie said about being the Bachelor giving one notoriety and also the opportunity to give back.

He’s worked since his appearance on the Bachelorette to raise money for the Phoenix Children’s Hospital, and I think he and Lauren will continue that relationship and hopefully others.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am

@alwaystulips NP Smiley. It’s always nice to see people in the public eye use their notoriety for good :yes:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:24 am

vacayeveryday wrote:@Maggenzm The gym video is an insta-story from Spain where Arie filmed some ppl in the gym working out. I sent you a PM explaining the significance. It might not be appropriate for the fan forum.

Thanks @vacayeveryday, I am sure they have learned quickly how sensitive SM is. You live and you learn. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 am

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 57 17503410

ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:40 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 57 17503410

ariejr IG story

So, this is one of the things Lauren was talking about when she said they have the same outlook on life. Helping people is one of those. Sweet!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@alwaystulips NP Smiley. It’s always nice to see people in the public eye use their notoriety for good :yes:

One big supporter of using his appearance in big ways was Andy Baldwin.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/nh8lszpm" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/uyeqw07j" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/2kcq7jx6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ariejr IG story

So, this is one of the things Lauren was talking about when she said they have the same outlook on life. Helping people is one of those. Sweet!

Awww they both got their summer cuts. They will love it once the weather starts heating up big time in AZ. We always did that with our dogs there. And they feel so pretty and proud after that.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Arie looks very handsome in that video. I can see why several people say he is even better looking in person. Very kind-hearted of him and Lauren to appear at this important event!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Arie really is super cute in that vid :yes:
This couple just has the cuteness in spades ... combine that with the adorable new duo of Bastian/Dallas and it’s just awwww all around Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass