SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 pm

I really like her AFTR Self Portrait dress and am tempted to try it on but it’s over $400!
(I mean I am petite like her, just a few years older... giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by North Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 pm

***DELETED*** the Betchelor podcast contained content that may be perceived as negative.

Sorry!

Last edited by North on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 pm

North wrote:The Betchelor podcast with Bekah M. and Kendall.

Bekah was roommates with Lauren, (I didn't know that!) and shared some light-hearted stories about her that definitely did not make it to prime time. And for those still curious about the number or Lauren's engagements, that conversation starts at 16:30.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-betchelor/id1271840754?mt=2

I can't open it for some reason. But, if she was her roommate then they must be very close. So for the sake of their relationship, she needs to tone it down abit or it wont make it. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 pm

ITA with you all, they are a Hottt couple!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:19 am

***DELETED*** the Betchelor podcast contained content that may be perceived as negative.

Sorry!

Last edited by North on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:36 am

Bekah was roommates with Lauren, (I didn't know that!) and shared some light-hearted stories about her that definitely did not make it to prime time. And for those still curious about the number or Lauren's engagements, that conversation starts at 16:30.

I just heard Kendall say “I think” she was engaged twice. So it sounds like she doesn’t know for certain. Lauren herself and her seemingly much closer friend who spoke up about this on IG would seem to be much more credible sources in this scenario to me. IMO if she didn’t know for sure, Kendall should have just stayed out of it. IMO Bekah should definitely stay out of Lauren’s business and quit piling on.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:44 am

North wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I can't open it for some reason. But, if she was her roommate then they must be very close. So for the sake of their relationship, she needs to tone it down abit or it wont make it. JMO

I think Baby Beks said "at the mansion" but I'd have to go back and re-listen. Not sure how the girls pick roommates when they hit the road and travel. I don't know about "very close" as I definitely get the impression Baby Beks and Becca were and are much closer. But Baby Beks did offer insight on Lauren's personality as well as the progression of her relationship with Arie (i.e.: Lauren withdrew into herself more as the season went on - as described by Beks). Definitely worth a listen in my opinion.

I agree with you. She picked a side. Kandal was the only one who was neutral. Tia and Jacqueline posted photos with Lauren voicing their support of both ladies.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:47 am

I don't have time to listen to that podcast. Please advise if there is anything negative, because if there is, it's not fan forum material. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:01 am

Back tonight from my kids' school play. Arie and Lauren both posted on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgHkO-8HeUC/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgHpAZQFvyl/

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:02 am

Very nice! I hope they reward their fans with mega Social Media throughout their adventures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:19 am

I agree - I hope they post away to their hearts’ content Smiley

They’re back in Arizona according to Arie’s IG story @ariejr (my phone won’t let me upload the screenshot for some reason).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't have time to listen to that podcast. Please advise if there is anything negative, because if there is, it's not fan forum material. TY

Sorry -- deleted the posts I could. Becca and Kendall shared some cute stories about Lauren cutting lose in the mansion and wanted to share.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass