SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:56 am

Another interview. Look how they put their heads together when they talk about getting married soon. awwww

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:33 am

@Mommyof2 thanks for finding all these interviews! :Thanktwo
Such a great vibe between these two in this vid - love how excited they are about their future. I’ve seen multiple interviewers genuinely tell them how adorable/cute they are. :cutiepie

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't have time to listen to that podcast. Please advise if there is anything negative, because if there is, it's not fan forum material. TY

GA I'm about half way through listening to it, but based on what I've heard so far, I think that some of it is not appropriate for our fan forum "rules" as it does contain some negative material. That said I do think it's worth listening to outside of our forum because it does give some good insights into Lauren, that I haven't heard before, and which I do believe are positive about both Lauren and her relationship with Arie.

For example - Lauren was really funny in the beginning (which we didn't see) and did goofy and funny things then (like twerking upside down with a fake butt on). Bekah and / or Kendal felt Lauren was someone who didn't go on the show just to be on TV - she was hoping for a relationship. She really wasn't that comfortable in front of the camera and she started getting somewhat quiet and withdrawn as she started developing real feelings for Arie, and that probably explains why viewers and SM commenters saw her as flat and boring. IIRC this is not very different from what others have said about how she reacted to the camera and coped with her growing and real feelings for Arie. IMO it might be said that Lauren was one of the very few who have come on the show for the "right reasons" - but the "right reasons" don't necessarily equate to "good TV".

Off to finish the podcast ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Another interview. Look how they put their heads together when they talk about getting married soon.   awwww

Does this perhaps explain what we're seeing here:

Seriously Involved ...
You're happy to lean your heads together ...
Think about how annoying it is when someone you don't know well pats your head. That's because you're biologically wired to protect your noggin and you don't want just anyone getting close to it. Touching heads together is one of the best indicators that a love relationship is real. It shows trust because we're making one of our most guarded body parts vulnerable to the other person.
source

ETA I noticed that Arie initiates this with Lauren (2:49) but Lauren also initiates with with Arie (2:57); IIRC someone here once described them as "equally yoked" and I think this is demonstrated here - this trust is mutual not one-sided.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Lauren is very punny. She is very clever with the puns; it seems to be a thing with her. She captions alot of instagram pics with puns! Very cute! I'll bet she's a lot of fun to be around. Arie cannot stop smiling and laughing. They are so adorable. I love Phoenix area, she is so lucky to be moving to that beautiful place laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't have time to listen to that podcast. Please advise if there is anything negative, because if there is, it's not fan forum material. TY

GA I'm about half way through listening to it, but based on what I've heard so far, I think that some of it is not appropriate for our fan forum "rules" as it does contain some negative material. That said I do think it's worth listening to outside of our forum because it does give some good insights into Lauren, that I haven't heard before, and which I do believe are positive about both Lauren and her relationship with Arie.

For example - Lauren was really funny in the beginning (which we didn't see) and did goofy and funny things then (like twerking upside down with a fake butt on). Bekah and / or Kendal felt Lauren was someone who didn't go on the show just to be on TV - she was hoping for a relationship. She really wasn't that comfortable in front of the camera and she started getting somewhat quiet and withdrawn as she started developing real feelings for Arie, and that probably explains why viewers and SM commenters saw her as flat and boring. IIRC this is not very different from what others have said about how she reacted to the camera and coped with her growing and real feelings for Arie. IMO it might be said that Lauren was one of the very few who have come on the show for the "right reasons" - but the "right reasons" don't necessarily equate to "good TV".

Off to finish the podcast ...

Lucas, this matches up with what Sienne said (which I think I posted about some days ago) that prior to Lauren's first 1-1, Sienne observed that Lauren was much more out-going and fun but after the date in Paris she began to withdraw as her feelings for Arie strengthened (and her fear grew IMO).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 pm

@Lucas15 @docnash14 thanks to both of you.

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:21 pm

This has likely already been discussed so I apologize for overlooking it.  At the end of the core segment of Arie and Lauren's interview, Michael asked them to hang tight as he was going to bring them back on to play a game with them.  My ABC affiliate apparently did not air it.  Did anyone get to see it?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 pm

@docnash14 i think this is the one posted earlier

Mommyof2 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155466677232061&id=59306617060

Wedded Bliss or Total Miss on GMA.  Smiley

Their BL is off the charts.  Always holding hands or touching in some way.  Very affectionate.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 pm

sdmom wrote:@docnash14 i think this is the one posted earlier

Mommyof2 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155466677232061&id=59306617060

Wedded Bliss or Total Miss on GMA.  Smiley

Their BL is off the charts.  Always holding hands or touching in some way.  Very affectionate.

Thank you! Appreciate you re-posting it. That's what I was looking for. Don't know why it wasn't shown in Nashville or how I missed it when Mommyof2 first posted it. So cute!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Posting for the person who was unable to. Thanks for sharing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Oh, how fun! She gets to ride with him. Wheeee!!! smileyyay
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass