SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 pm

@Maggenzm I’m not sure, but I think Ryan might be a family friend of either Lauren or the Luyendyks.  She lives in LA and went out to dinner with them following the finale.  She’s so cute and seems super supportive of Lauren and Arie.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@Maggenzm I’m not sure, but I think Ryan might be a family friend of either Lauren or the Luyendyks.  She lives in LA and went out to dinner with them following the finale.  She’s so cute and seems super supportive of Lauren and Arie.

Looks to be more like a friend of Lauren's from a quick browsing of Ryan's IG...and also Amanda Stanton it seems, which is interesting.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

I wonder if this is the friend, mccallryan, of Lauren's that she went to the races with when she met Arie last June.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 pm

I’m not certain, but I think she might be a producer who became a friend? I guess that might explain the Amanda connection. Or she could be totally unrelated to production laugh out loud

For example, this looks like a SHV pic to me but I could be wrong ...
januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 D023ca10mccallryan IG

She also has “social media manager” on her profile so that could be related to how they all know each other as well....

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Here's an interview with Arie about living with Lauren: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

I'm relieved to see this particular quote knowing their current...ahem...neighborhood: "We're looking at houses, and it's a really exciting time of life so for me, it’s been really cool."  Hugesmile

(Credit to the reddit user for bringing the article up)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks for the articles and pics.  To me getting along, being content and being so welcome by future in laws are all positive signs.

Have you seen Arie's new background for twitter?  It is a pic of Dallas and Bastian together and I swear they are both smiling.

Last edited by littlereddress on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 pm

TheLurker wrote:Here's an interview with Arie about living with Lauren: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

I'm relieved to see this particular quote knowing their current...ahem...neighborhood: "We're looking at houses, and it's a really exciting time of life so for me, it’s been really cool."  Hugesmile

This bold is good as well. Arie who apparently is not religious, talking to Lauren's pastor is a good indication they are getting some good advice IMHO.

Arie added that the couple did recently meet with Marriage Boot Camp counselors Dr. Ish and Dr. V from the hit WE tv series in the hopes of getting some tips on how to make their marriage work in the spotlight.

"We went to lunch with them just to hear about their show, and they gave us a lot of good advice," he recalled. "It's always good to get advice. We've also met with Lauren's pastor at her church. So it’s good to really lean on people that you know can shed some light on how to help your relationship."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Maggenzm Juneyah is a take on Jr. Lauren started that with one of her earlier SM posts hashtagging #januariejoonya

Thanks GA! IDk, but I think Januarie and Juneyah are different, each representing a special time/month in her life and Arie. Then again, I am known for overthinking. januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 3806527698
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheLurker wrote:Here's an interview with Arie about living with Lauren: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

This bold is good as well. Arie who apparently is not religious, talking to Lauren's pastor is a good indication they are getting some good advice IMHO.

Arie added that the couple did recently meet with Marriage Boot Camp counselors Dr. Ish and Dr. V from the hit WE tv series in the hopes of getting some tips on how to make their marriage work in the spotlight.

"We went to lunch with them just to hear about their show, and they gave us a lot of good advice," he recalled. "It's always good to get advice. We've also met with Lauren's pastor at her church. So it’s good to really lean on people that you know can shed some light on how to help your relationship."

Thanks @GuardianAngel for the post. This is very promising! They are not interested on the show, they just want to build a strong foundation before embarking in this journey. Good for them!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 am

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Maggenzm Juneyah is a take on Jr. Lauren started that with one of her earlier SM posts hashtagging #januariejoonya

Thanks GA! IDk, but I think Januarie and Juneyah are different, each representing a special time/month in her life and Arie. Then again, I am known for overthinking. januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 3806527698

Looks like they're planning the wedding for the fall season--IMO Juneyah is just a spelling difference Smiley
Either way, I'm interested to see how this wedding turns out...can't wait for the deets!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 am

Forgot to mention earlier ... it’s really sweet that Arie’s mom is posting pics with Lauren Smiley

I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast and Dr. V joked that she was “annoyed” at how genuinely happy Arie & Lauren were at their meeting ... because she really wanted them on her show laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Forgot to mention earlier ... it’s really sweet that Arie’s mom is posting pics with Lauren Smiley

I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast and Dr. V joked that she was “annoyed” at how genuinely happy Arie & Lauren were at their meeting ... because she really wanted them on her show laugh out loud

I'm seeing this post as I'm listening to the podcast heehee. So there is another point of relief: that they're not going on MBC  januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 72 1176891977
And that they're happy, of course. yes

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass