SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmyoH0ldM2/

This was such a cute moment between Arie and Lauren.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmyoH0ldM2/

I think that was when he started falling for her. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmyoH0ldM2/

Such a sweet first kiss beatingheart
The way he looks at her ... heartglasses

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 pm

The closest thing to dog heaven and the angel  seeing hearts  blowkiss
hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 Storys14

laureneburnham IG story

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:18 pm

So sweet but this cracked me up. rofl
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Macswife8 wrote:So sweet but this cracked me up. rofl

what cracked you up?? cantstopl

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:04 am

Stevia wrote:The closest thing to dog heaven and the angel  seeing hearts  blowkiss
hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 Storys14
laureneburnham IG story

Cute she'll be doing more of that as the AZ weather warms up.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:07 am

Stevia wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:So sweet but this cracked me up. rofl

what cracked you up?? cantstopl

hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 3806527698 You know what even made this funnier to me Stevia was that a couple hours after I wrote that I saw a WAGS commercial where the dog laid down and she picked him up and carried him. It made me laugh. giggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:51 pm

I really miss them. I wish they post more.  Are they afraid of the haters? They shouldn't be, they should just live their lives. The more they post, the more they will get support which will drown out the haters. JMO
Oh, I think I will dm them. LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:00 am

I tend to think it's a little bit of both, @Maggenzm. I don't think they were huge SM users to begin with, but I do think they must get tired of all the snarky comments. Let us know if they respond to your DM! Hugesmile peace
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:59 am

Racing event today Smiley

Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
2:00pm: Driver Introductions featuring Grand Marhsal Channing Tatum

Leading the field to the Green Flag in the Honda 2-Seater is former Indy Lights Series winner, 2006 Indy 500 contender and Stadium Super Truck driver… Arie Luyendyk Jr. And taking a ride in Honda’s Fastest Seat in Sports, is actor and producer, Channing Tatum!

TELEVISED LIVE ON NBCSN ON SUNDAY, APRIL 22ND AT 2:00PM CT.
https://barberracingevents.com/honda-indy-grand-prix/event-schedule/

hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 26013610
https://instagram.com/p/Bhq_giyhwmq/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:27 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Racing event today Smiley

Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
2:00pm: Driver Introductions featuring Grand Marhsal Channing Tatum

Leading the field to the Green Flag in the Honda 2-Seater is former Indy Lights Series winner, 2006 Indy 500 contender and Stadium Super Truck driver… Arie Luyendyk Jr. And taking a ride in Honda’s Fastest Seat in Sports, is actor and producer, Channing Tatum!

TELEVISED LIVE ON NBCSN ON SUNDAY, APRIL 22ND AT 2:00PM CT.
https://barberracingevents.com/honda-indy-grand-prix/event-schedule/

hairgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 74 26013610
https://instagram.com/p/Bhq_giyhwmq/

Oh hell yes--I'm so here for this! Love Channing  :yes:

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass