SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   Empty Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Media SM NO Discussion

The proposal.

Mommyof2 wrote:Welcome to our happy place, everyone!   Smiley Glad to see more support for Arie and Lauren.  Found this gem and thought I would post it here.  

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   04d45c10

@jimmykimmellive

TheWrongReasons wrote:Jacqueline is so sweet beatingheart

Credit: @Jacqueline Trumbull
trumbullina So happy for Becca, who was strong, and sacrificing, and brave. And so happy for Lauren, who was self contained and elegant. We will never see the full extent of the beauty of every woman on this show, but I got a glimpse, and I hope that in this case, pain was balanced with promise. Becca will find her happy ending, and Lauren, my love, has found hers. Congratulations to both women. @laureneburnham , I’m looking out for you, and wish you every happiness. #thebachelor   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   1f4f7  @lexiehandphoto

sanlee088 wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   3419c910
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   E0302a10

@bachelor_nation

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAg9KgHq3X/

From the People shoot.  Great photo of these two!  

Mommyof2 wrote:And another cute one.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAf6JLlBrb/

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAn1imAn-U/

Not trying to be a post hog, laugh out loud but Arie liked this one.   awwww

Mommyof2 wrote:One more.  laugh out loud. Arie liked this one too.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAvSffhoDs/

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAvuKjF9JU/

Arie posted on IG.  My ❤️.  

TheWrongReasons wrote:Loving all the IG posts!

A cute little vid:

https://instagram.com/p/BgAsdyIF6ul/

Maddy wrote:So happy for them!!!  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   1176891977  High clap  cheerleader  awwww
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   E3136bd5-7c72-4786-8936-eb5294d2a472-screen-shot-2018-03-06-at-91951-pm
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-did-arie-lauren-b-get-back-together-the-bachelor-pair-reveals-their-story-8419439

Mommyof2 wrote:The happy couple on JKL.

Maddy wrote:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie and Lauren on Kelly and Ryan.  Starts around the 24:00 mark.

Mommyof2 wrote:Extra interview

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:A&L on GMA.  

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie on GMA.  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:11 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   49caa010

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   261a8910

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   C159c910
Source: @ariejr IG story

TheWrongReasons wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   97a0d510
Source: @laureneburnham IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Fan video

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 pm

The proposal vid thanks to @Mommyof2 is posted in the first post of this page.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Huge welcome to everyone just joining this thread - love this happy place!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   8fde0e10
@mccallryan IG

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   Bf778c10
@ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:26 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Omg too freakin adorable :thud beatingheart  seeing hearts
And I can’t believe that guy said the “lighter” thing to the girl laugh out loud

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   C5537510

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   C5431310

@lysette_p IG

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:21 am

docnash14 wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   John_a15

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
"We are so happy for @ariejr & Lauren!"

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 am

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   0674f310

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   C2cd8510
@teamlariefan IG

Airport pic from earlier this week:
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   14448a10
@bakedincolor IG

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   F20ab410
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   4554ee10
@johnwolfner IG/IG story

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

+5
Brill
agentcurls
Lucas15
TheWrongReasons
GuardianAngel