SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Empty Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 pm

General discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:52 pm

This thread will be hopping imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:54 pm

This is gonna end up being my second favorite thread. I can feel it. laugh out loud

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  87b72b10 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  86669110 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:05 pm

I am honestly not sure it will. Maybe for a week or two. But they are so blah, I personally will forget them once they stop appearing on screens and print. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 pm

they are so dumb it hurts my brain laugh out loud what morons jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Is it part of the contract that the winner get extensions too? giggling

Because Lauren's were ridiculously long. I'm so not a fan of them...on any of the girls. They just look so fake and obvious.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 pm

http://kellyandryan.com/?playlistVideoId=5746875115001

These two cannot be duller. His laugh annoys me and his constantly saying that he wanted to this story to be caught on tape was important. Plus they didn't watch the break up last night for the sake of their relationship. Good one. You just don't want her to see what a lying sleaze ball you are.

After their vacation they are going to Virginia Beach and pack up her car and dog and going to Scottsdale. Good luck girl. Nothing like isolating yourself at the start of a relationship with a guy who is a longtime player.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Yup, I’m legit apprehensive for Lauren. She seems very nice and very, very dim- almost Amanda S level imo. And Arie is just a Bad Man (tm) imo, and not in a fun way like Shawn/Jordan/Bryan either but like constantly needing a side chick and sex with multiple women imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Marking my spot laugh out loudhandwave

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

I'm not usually a fan of Kelly Ripa but she was great today. Too bad she didn't host ATFR.

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Samuel10getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Samuel10 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Family10getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Samuel15getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Someone on IG commented that they give Arie & Lauren 100 days and Kelly replied and said "you're being generous" laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  1646190589 They may be "in love" but I'm thinking it is more of a control thing for him.  He can now say that he's got the hot, trophy wife on his arm and she'll follow him everywhere. Which it appears she is willing to do.

@Alanna, I'm apprehensive as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass