SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

^ that’s not my point. IMO, I like to have information from different sides to form my own opinion.

I remember back in Jason/Molly days, before IG twitter Snapchat, in a forum I belonged, someone posted the vilest rumors against Molly and many believe them. That teaches me be cautious with what is posted by anonymous posters. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:07 pm

I will never ever understand what women see in Arie. I've never found him attractive and now he just makes my stomach turn. Watching Arie and Lauren together in the last episode all I could think was why is this young gorgeous woman desperate to be with this, IMO, wrinkly sun-damaged spineless cheating douche canoe? I know "love is blind" and all, but come on, girl! Is this really the best you think you can do in life?! dizzy I'm a reserved person too, so I can understand how hard it can feel to connect with people, and that when you do, or feel you do, you want to hang on to it. But the thing is that there are plenty of men out there who act nice and caring, not just when they want something from you, but because that's who they are. They also have integrity. If Lauren worked on her self-esteem a bit, I have no doubt she could find one of those. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Sounds like Lauren is used to these types of relationships between men and women so for her this is likely all normal and how it’s syppsoed to me and if it’s not this way, then it was probably the wrong man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:44 pm

@mindless The accounts coming out from Her ex’s friends in this post    don’t sound reserved, they sound spoiled. https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/

I am curious who the real Lauren is. Her Linked In makes her sound saintly and she acted reserved on the season. Now we have the cheesy modeling pictures, her complete lack of empathy for Becca, rushes engagement and wedding planning and nastiness post breakup of past engagement. I kinda want to ask the real Lauren to please stand up. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Those cheesy modeling pictures, IMO are no different than those cheesy modeling pictures from so many other past male and female cast. We have had cast do naked spreads in the past. We have had cast do nudie and half nudie selfies on IG. I don't understand why this is worse. scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Didnt Nicki of JPG season have a lot of, IMO, revealing model pictures too?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:55 pm

They are all such hussies and trash. Tar and feather them. Put them in the stocks! (JMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@mindless The accounts coming out from Her ex’s friends in this post    don’t sound reserved, they sound spoiled. https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/

I am curious who the real Lauren is. Her IG makes her sound saintly and she acted reserved on the season. Now we have the cheesy modeling pictures, her complete lack of empathy for Becca, rushes engagement and wedding planning and nastiness post breakup of past engagement. I kinda want to ask the real Lauren to please stand up. JMO.

Eh, friends always stick up for friends and often only have one side of the story, so I can't really make up my mind about Lauren based on such things. I mean she's clearly an idiot, IMO, and oddly desperate to get hitched, but I also think she's naïve, in love and being manipulated by a womaniser, so I can't really hate on her. Maybe she'll turn out to be a horrible person, maybe not, but I don't feel like I know enough about her to form an opinion. You can be reserved and insecure, as well as spoiled and tactless. None of those traits are mutually exclusive. She still deserves better than Arie IMO.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Kind of funny her ex fiancé’s friend said Lauren stole Chris’ dog. Per social media, he bought that dog for her as a gift and as part of the engagement surprise so technically, that’s Lauren’s dog.

The friend also edited the post in regards to the amount of engagements and put “3rd (?)” instead. It seems to me he was just going off on the rumors about there being three without knowing if that was the truth. JMO

Tia also posted a nice picture of her and Lauren defending her, about the need to support other women and not tear them down, and to also let her know that she loves her. Lauren responded that she loved her too and she was looking forward to seeing Becca get her happy ending.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Thanks @sdmom!

@Ash2214 I was just going to post the same thing, the IG post has been edited. There is also another poster saying the dog was a gift.

The ex still has a group pic including Lauren, so IMO it can't be all that bad.

I'm not sure why the modelling pics are an issue. There are a ton of former contestants who got into modelling after the show and are still modelling. Some with very skimpy outfits, and IMO most look gorgeous whether I like them as a person or not, they are beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm

@Ash2214 and @GuardianAngel I think the ex has showed a lot of class. Did she call him abusive or just neglectful? Abusive could cause him problems down the road. Neglectful I can understand as she has come across as very emotionally needy with Arie.

As for the dog, I think that was a compound injury with her taking the ring when she broke the engagement. Perhaps if she hadn’t done both, but to me it sounds like it has all been lumped together in what the see as selfish, money grubbing Lauren’s behavior. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 pm

I don't really care if she's been engaged twice or thrice - the fact that she was begging for an engagement ring 4 days after Arie broke up with his ex-fiancé, knowing that both of them have broken engagements under their belt, and then planning to get married in the next 8.5 months tells me that she's the stupidest person in the history of the franchise. She's so desperate to get married, she's not using either of two brain calls she has. I don't think she's a horrible human being, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for her any longer. I'm sure Arie is manipulating her, but she's also being willfully ignorant when she's putting the blame on Bekah for exposing Arie, instead of blaming Arie. It's Courtney behavior all over again (blame the woman, not Arie) and I just can't with people like that. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass