SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:10 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
XQZME wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.

Riding daddy's coat tails as he couldn't make it in his own merits...jms2c

Nope!  He rides trucks.   Hugesmile

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 16 3806527698 I still think that must be horrible for his body, especially his back. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Can I be #TeamLarie and #TeamBecca at the same time? I am also #TeamRnB #TeamNick, and most importantly #TeamBBF group hug

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

sdmom wrote:Can I be #TeamLarie and #TeamBecca at the same time? I am also #TeamRnB #TeamNick, and most importantly #TeamBBF group hug

thumbsup Who is #TeamBBF?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Mommyof2 wrote:

My DH has several annoying habits, but I choose to overlook them because I love him.  I'm sure I have a few too. :gotcha:   Nobody is perfect.

What about people who have a tic?  Do you stop talking to them because it's different?  No. You treat them just like you would anyone else.  My point is if you love someone you love them for who they are.

Of course we accept the idiosyncrasies of our loved ones but
What Lauren is doing is not a tic so your point doesn’t apply imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

You miss my point. When you’re talking to someone and looking in their eyes, it’s something noticeable . You tend to follow where they’re looking . It can be annoying in conversations . It’s my opinion . Where’s yours ?

What about people who have a tic?  Do you stop talking to them because it's different?  No. You treat them just like you would anyone else.  My point is if you love someone you love them for who they are.

Maybe she keeps looking at his mouth because she wants to kiss him. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Maybe she keeps looking at his mouth because she wants to kiss him.  yes

Now maybe that I can buy laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Rolly wrote:
sdmom wrote:Can I be #TeamLarie and #TeamBecca at the same time? I am also #TeamRnB #TeamNick, and most importantly #TeamBBF group hug

thumbsup Who is #TeamBBF?

This board. Us.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OK, so going to a sushi restaurant=not staying out of the public eye. 
I must be such a fame *ore, I just went to the local deli. I'll forgo the grocery today. No need for a swarm of paps on my tail. 
What are they supposed to do? Change their names and hide out in the caves of Afghanistan? It is a normal thing to dine out. It is also not unusual to see well known couples dining out or expressing PDA.  
There have been other past couples that the paps were relentless with. Hopefully, this will not be the case.

rotfl

Kashathediva wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.
This is what Arie does. That he is bringing Lauren is including her in his life. If she were not included that would be strange and cause more talk. 
I say they should move to a cave and take on the rebels!

Can you imagine if she didn’t attend with him? Must be trouble in paradise. teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 16 3806527698

Last edited by sanlee088 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:22 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
This is what Arie does. That he is bringing Lauren is including her in his life. If she were not included that would be strange and cause more talk. 
[img]I say they should move to a cave and take on the rebels![/ img]
This is the only solution. Otherwise breathing = trying too hard, existing = overcompensation Hugesmile
How dare they eat sushi and go to work related activities. Somebody bring the tomatoes laugh out loud

How dare they live after what they did. giggling
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:23 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
XQZME wrote:

Riding daddy's coat tails as he couldn't make it in his own merits...jms2c

Nope!  He rides trucks.   Hugesmile

Only reason he's riding trucks is he couldn't hang with the big boys in real race cars...

If there was a chance he could race any type of Indy car, he'd be on that like white on rice!

...imo...
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm

pbmax wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
[img]I say they should move to a cave and take on the rebels![/ img]
This is the only solution. Otherwise breathing = trying too hard, existing = overcompensation Hugesmile
How dare they eat sushi and go to work related activities. Somebody bring the tomatoes laugh out loud

How dare they live after what they did. giggling

hehehe rofl cantstopl bowdown
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Nah you have to choose or else we'll throw you in the pit of misery laugh out loud

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass