SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:34 pm

These two deserve each other.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Arie should have entered Lauren into his phone as, “Bob, plumber” or “Tom, mechanic.” What is this??? Amateur hour??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:37 pm

#TeamLarie sounds like such a winner.

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:40 pm

How long till Arie says Becca gave them permission to talk and she knew about the sock story? Even though she’s said she felt lied to. 

These two live in their our little world and don’t care about anyone but themselves. it’s what’s going to make heir breakup even more hilarious

all JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:53 pm

I don’t think they should talk anymore. Sounds like one messed up scheme. I wonder how the other girls like Tia will feel they were played by innocent and surprised Lauren. And the Lauren lying in the
People Magazine article. Smh smh smh!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Can someone share the sock story? I feel like I'm missing something pretty significant here. Admittedly I did zone out as soon Lauren came out, since I have less than zero interest in her and Arie and their boring relationship. And of course I was not going to watch their media appearances today.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:00 pm

@lleyki Back when Arie and Becca were still engaged, Arie posted an Instagram story wearing socks Lauren gave him in the hopes that she'd see it, so he could gauge her interest in taking him back. Emotional cheating 101.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:07 pm

@Hawaii Girl do we have a time gauge of when he sent that? It had to have been before 12/27 Since by then they were already texting .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:08 pm

So when did she give him those socks?

question

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 pm

yana_bach wrote:I'm sorry, but Lauren makes Amanda sound like a rocket scientist.

Chris: 'Lauren, I can't imagine what's going through your head right now'
Lauren: 'Yeah, me neither'  bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f602

Couldn't like this more, so had to give a bump. giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Arie should have entered Lauren into his phone as, “Bob, plumber” or “Tom, mechanic.” What is this??? Amateur hour??

Or "Mistress of Socks"

North

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:@lleyki Back when Arie and Becca were still engaged, Arie posted an Instagram story wearing socks Lauren gave him in the hopes that she'd see it, so he could gauge her interest in taking him back. Emotional cheating 101.

Thanks. Ah, a tool of the highest order.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass