SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Arie and Lauren think they want to get married. And think they are ready to get married. IMO they are nowhere close.

Personally, I still don’t think TPTB plan on doing any more wedding specials. If a couple wants to settle for a BIP level wedding they would be happy to accommodate them.

Maybe they meet in the middle. In Mexico, still small but nicer. Do you know if the couples still get paid for weddings? Did Evan and Carly?

Yes they get paid but significantly less than those who got stand-alone wedding specials and they all pale in comparison to Trista/Ryan obviously.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Amberish wrote:
umngirl wrote:Arie and Lauren think they want to get married. And think they are ready to get married. IMO they are nowhere close.

Personally, I still don’t think TPTB plan on doing any more wedding specials. If a couple wants to settle for a BIP level wedding they would be happy to accommodate them.

I agree with you that we'll never see a miniseries wedding the caliber of Trista or, even, Jason's, but a smaller production --- something similar to Sean's wedding --- IMO, would be wonderful, too.

Hopefully, we'll see Arie along with the group trio of Bachelorettes wed in 2018!

(https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/abc-wants-to-do-a-mass-bachelor-wedding/)

Insofar as venues, I imagine the only ones that would be seriously considered are those that work within and benefit ABC's bottom line.

I don’t know that I’d consider SeanCat’s wedding to be a small production. Lol They took over an entire Four Seasons resort and it was a 2 hour show plus about another half hour in one of the special episodes during JuanPa’s season.

I think future weddings will be on the scale of Jade/Tanner or Carly/Evan.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 pm

@Lucas15 @sanlee088 @GuardianAngel  IA 1000% re. Lauren’s statement. word  Good Post

It’s like if she tells him to make a decision or they’ll stop talking, it’s “shady” and if she doesn’t say anything and lets him  come to his own conclusion, it’s also “shady”. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.  dizzy laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:31 pm

I could see MF&CO doing a bachelor/bachelorette wedding in league with Rev. Moon's mass weddings. It would be right up MF's alley, IMO.link
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 30 Daniel%20Pollitt%20and%20wife-see%20Steve%20Myall

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Totally agree MF and ABC would love some mass wedding special. 

The real question is who and how many of these desparados agree to participate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm

These two just seem so desperate to me. Yuck JMO Rolling Eyes

https://instagram.com/p/BgMeqwdDzq3/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Diana wrote:These two just seem so desperate to me. Yuck JMO Rolling Eyes

https://instagram.com/p/BgMeqwdDzq3/

I thought they were gonna stay off social media? laugh out loud 

These two. You can believe everything they say, amiright?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Lauren thinks she is funnier than she actually is? Her lack of self awareness is the only thing thing about her

all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Yes, we will agree to disagree. IMO, Lauren egged and prodded an engaged man to leave his fiancé or they don’t talk anymore. The man whose family claims needs a kick in the tush coming from a woman who can’t wait to get engaged and said so within 3 minutes of seeing the man who just left another fiancé. All JMO

We seem to already know who’s rushing to do this wedding, either in Vegas or TV wedding. She could be wedding dress shopping as we speak. God forbid the fragile bird gets upset, Arie will agree to everything she wants given he doesn’t know what he wants. Perfect wedding recipe! IMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:It’s like if she tells him to make a decision or they’ll stop talking, it’s “shady” and if she doesn’t say anything and lets him  come to his own conclusion, it’s also “shady”. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.  dizzy laugh out loud
IMO because she was still in love with him, the situation that he put her in only left her with bad choices. Just because I understand that doesn't mean I have to defend those bad choices and act like oh well she did nothing wrong. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:55 pm

IMO she is very funny/punny and wow, I love that Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:01 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:IMO she is very funny/punny and wow, I love that Smiley

Yes , I totally agree ! I’m also thrilled they are posting and sharing their love story for those of us who love them together and want to see them happy !

If I didn’t I wouldn’t bother commenting or reading about them

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass