Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm jumping in this thread..

I guess to Lauren it was romantic that he was wearing the socks, no matter that Becca was being humiliated and made a fool of. I'd respect, if they'd take the honest approach - yes, we were in contact to much more extent than Becca was aware, we lied and she was betrayed. It was a lousy thing to do, and we're sorry. And then not speak again. Because this 'Becca knew, she gave permission' just doesn't work. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3359

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Arie being truthful? I wouldn’t hold your breath jmo
Diana

Female Posts : 7932

Back to top Go down

Post by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm

@Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm jumping in this thread..

I guess to Lauren it was romantic that he was wearing the socks, no matter that Becca was being humiliated and made a fool of.  I'd respect, if they'd take the honest approach - yes, we were in contact to much more extent than Becca was aware, we lied and she was betrayed. It was a lousy thing to do, and we're sorry. And then not speak again. Because this 'Becca knew, she gave permission' just doesn't work. Jmo.

Yeah, the lack of accountability is really what brings this all down. That and all the lies; and Arie sliding into Bekah's DMs; and Lauren's shocking lack of self-respect and culpability; and the sheer and utter lack of self-awareness of these two dumb-dumbs. IMO.

I would love to know if they had any crash-course media training before the rounds. Because if so, someone (or two people) weren't studying their flash-cards. Yikes!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Socks seriously?? wow how boring. laugh out loud they just keeping digging themselves into a bigger hole.

Also wtf did he have her name under Lauren? All the leads and F1 have themselves under nicknames in their phones so not to spoil anything. He's just stupid. no no

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Linds911

Female Posts : 9739

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 pm

IMO the franchise spin keeps trying to justify all kinds of Arie issues. Part of that spin cycle includes the comparison of his actions to former seasons however the whitewash keeps peeling off.
Here’s Melissa reminding viewers it’s not what he did, it’s how he did it and what that says about him.
http://people.com/tv/jason-mesnick-ex-melissa-rycroft-drags-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 pm

@Diana wrote:Arie being truthful? I wouldn’t hold your breath jmo

Oh and like Rachel indicated , juggling more than one woman at a time! I kept wondering how could an awful dud-e like Arie get away with so much lying and deceit ? His exes cried out and some said exes don’t matter . Then we see it played out with cameras ! This is karmic payback ! This is one gigantic dung heap ! Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:06 pm

@Linds911 wrote:Socks seriously?? wow how boring. laugh out loud they just keeping digging themselves into a bigger hole.

Also wtf did he have her name under Lauren? All the leads and F1 have themselves under nicknames in their phones so not to spoil anything. He's just stupid. no no

I'm cracking up that even their scandalous emotional cheating exposé is centered around...socks. Like these two couldn't be any blander if they tried. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 pm

@Aria i know it's so stupid i just laugh laugh out loud and i thought B&L were bland. jmo.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Linds911

Female Posts : 9739

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Any statements from Laurens family or friends today? I haven't heard a peep from her circle and wonder if they are going to defend the couple or just hope it quietly fads away.
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:24 pm

These two could honestly take a lesson from Becca is how to be gracious and not put your foot in your mouth.

umngirl

Female Posts : 20101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 pm

I can't think of a couple I've disliked more coming out of their season. They are so full of themselves while also completely lacking any compassion or self awareness both as individuals and as a couple. When they were being programmed in whatever lab made them, someone clearly forgot their sensitivity chips. The way they've conducted themselves pretty much every step of the way in this relationship is gross. Jmo.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 pm

That Kelly Ripa interview was like full of lies! He legit said Becca encouraged him to call Lauren for closure and/or to see if that’s who he really wanted... BS!!! That Becca knew he only had one foot in... Becca  as totally in on it! Smh The socks this is straight up emotional cheating. 

Arie is worse than I thought.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum