Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by missnana on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm

@notarose wrote:IMO the franchise spin keeps trying to justify all kinds of Arie issues. Part of that spin cycle includes the comparison of his actions to former seasons however the whitewash keeps peeling off.
Here’s Melissa reminding viewers it’s not what he did, it’s how he did it and what that says about him.
http://people.com/tv/jason-mesnick-ex-melissa-rycroft-drags-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
everything Melissa said was on point. The comparison between Jason and Arie are totally false. Just because they had a "Switcharoo" does not mean that it's the same situation because they are not the same people. The way Jason handled things is completely different from Arie in every way.
avatar
missnana

Posts : 216
Join date : 2016-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by missnana on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 pm

@North wrote:Or "Mistress of Socks"
This is so fitting to Lauren cantstopl
avatar
missnana

Posts : 216
Join date : 2016-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:47 pm

The fact, that he's trying to use Becca, who was so gracious, as his cover story, just shows his lack of people skills. He's already seen as a dirty sleaze, mostly because of the on tv break up, then because of the overlapping. He has been shown to have been playing both sides, and throwing Becca utb won't help him.

He has also shown, that he has no clue about boundaries. I would feel bad for Lauren, but she's equally clueless about any tact and respect, so when he slides into other people's DM's, or sends them sock messages (SERIOUSLY!!!), well, he did it with her, so shell see it coming. Jmo.
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3331
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 pm

@Cocoasneeze wrote:The fact, that he's trying to use Becca, who was so gracious, as his cover story, just shows his lack of people skills. He's already seen as a dirty sleaze, mostly because of the on tv break up, then because of the overlapping. He has been shown to have been playing both sides, and throwing Becca utb won't help him.

He has also shown, that he has no clue about boundaries. I would feel bad for Lauren, but she's equally clueless about any tact and respect, so when he slides into other people's DM's, or sends them sock messages (SERIOUSLY!!!), well, he did it with her, so shell see it coming. Jmo.

But "sock messages" to Lauren are TOTALLY different than "Milk Carton" messages to Bekah. Like, totally, completely different. giggling

North

Posts : 378
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 pm

@missnana wrote:
@notarose wrote:IMO the franchise spin keeps trying to justify all kinds of Arie issues. Part of that spin cycle includes the comparison of his actions to former seasons however the whitewash keeps peeling off.
Here’s Melissa reminding viewers it’s not what he did, it’s how he did it and what that says about him.
http://people.com/tv/jason-mesnick-ex-melissa-rycroft-drags-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
everything Melissa said was on point. The comparison between Jason and Arie are totally false. Just because they had a "Switcharoo" does not mean that it's the same situation because they are not the same people. The way Jason handled things is completely different from Arie in every way.

Arie DID NOT talk to Jason beforehand. Molly said it in a tweet and RS confirmed. I used to love People magazine but they are now just as crappy at facts as any of the other rags.
avatar
Kels0012

Posts : 1011
Join date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by lavenderred on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Here's the "sockgate" picture that Arie posted the night of Jan. 1.  no    I downloaded his IG story around noon on Jan. 2 and the newer pictures at that time were backstage at GMA.

avatar
lavenderred

Posts : 3481
Join date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 pm

Those are some boring/ugly socks laugh out loud


SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9603
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 28
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 pm

@Linds911 wrote:Those are some boring/ugly socks laugh out loud

Which makes it totally fitting that Lauren gave them to him. laugh out loud


avatar
umngirl

Female Posts : 20063
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 28
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by richmondrose on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 pm

@lavenderred wrote:Here's the "sockgate" picture that Arie posted the night of Jan. 1.  no    I downloaded his IG story around noon on Jan. 2 and the newer pictures at that time were backstage at GMA.


More like " I am such a sh!t head"... Such high hopes for him,  and  so disappointed in his juvenile behaviour.
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2638
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:41 pm

@umngirl wrote:
@Linds911 wrote:Those are some boring/ugly socks laugh out loud

Which makes it totally fitting that Lauren gave them to him. laugh out loud

Yup! laugh out loud


SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9603
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 28
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Shows Arie really know how to accomplish the deed he wants when trolling. Producers did not give him Lauren’s number . She gave it to him through dms .He’s an expert at trolling .
Imo
avatar
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1961
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:46 pm

@Linds911 wrote:Those are some boring/ugly socks laugh out loud

Did you honestly expect more? And can we all take a moment to really appreciate that "sock gate" is a thing?!?

No lie, this season is honestly providing the most ridiculous and fun post-ATFR discussions ever. Typically discussions center around whether or not the couple truly loves one another or will stay together -- not this season! I think it is pretty unanimous that Lauren and Arie belong together for a variety of reasons (IMO). But it is all the "extra, extra, extra" stuff from an incredibly boring season that is making this hysterical...at least for me.

- Arie sliding into Lauren's DMs
- Arie sliding into Bekah M's DMs
- Arie and Lauren's silent conversations
- Neighbors revealing Arie's alleged sex spreadsheet
- EVERYONE in BN weighing in on the scandal (Even Courtney R. got a People Magazine post)
- Sock gate
- the anti-Arie billboards
- people Venmo-ing money to Becca
- and the lies, the oh so many, blatant and ridiculous lies that the happy couple can't keep straight

All in my very satisfied opinion


Last edited by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Posts : 378
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum