SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Pre-nup? giggling
JMO I doubt it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Diana wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Pre-nup? giggling
that would require brain cells that these two just don't have JMO cheeky
No, it requires having a good attorney and financial advisor and even if those two( Arie and wifey) are totally brain dead I would imagine Arie Sr. had those. Not my opinion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:10 pm

This forum will be even more exciting in a couple months when Arie cheats on Lauren with another passive aggressive blond and Becca is engaged to her new man.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:This forum will be even more exciting in a couple months when Arie cheats on Lauren with another passive aggressive blond and Becca is engaged to her new man.

Then the vicious cycle will start all over again when people don’t like who she picks IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:This forum will be even more exciting in a couple months when Arie cheats on Lauren with another passive aggressive blond and Becca is engaged to her new man.

1. This board isn't exiting enough? laugh out loud

2. Are these your opinions or are you claravoyent and know something we don't. Please use imo's when expressing your opinion. Thank you! bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

This forum, IMO, is exciting regardless of who is mentioned and who does what.JMO
WORD: Thread topic is not Becca.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 pm

I can always count on entertainment when I visit this thread. laugh out loud 2pop

As for a prenup, I can't see Arie asking Lauren to sign one. And he must have some sort of brain cells if he is worth millions. :gotcha: People said the same thing about Jessica Simpson (Miss is this chicken or fish), but she runs a highly successful clothing line. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 pm

This forum is exciting to me because of the incredible sleuthing that happens here, regardless of the couple or contestant.  In the face of SM assumptions that are screamed all over the net with zero fact checking,  sleuthing feels like a bit of sanity.  I need sanity in my life.  laugh out loud

In particular, this thread is exciting to me because I like hearing the diversity of opinions about Arie and Lauren as a couple and why members think what they do.  While I really hope they make it, I won’t think the forum is more exciting if they don’t.  I would feel sad for them, but their long term success has no effect on my life.

And, just for my own excitement, I say go blue hoodie guy and just love your Lauren.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Arie Jr. is worth millions of dollars on his own, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The site pegs Arie Jr.’s net worth at about $4 million. Arie Jr. owns a beautiful house in Arizona, where his parents also live. GoBnakingRate also put Arie Jr.’s net worth at $4 million.
source

There's also his real estate activity:

Professional Racing Driver turned Realtor! Made my career negotiating with best in racing world and now applying my skill set in Real Estate. I have a great team behind me and one of the top producing offices in the Scottsdale area.  13+ Million in sales in 2017.
source
I enjoy having a place to post and read opinions or speculation, but I just love having access to some facts. Thanks for bringing these facts here @Lucas15 for further discussion. 

Arie is worth about $4 million in his own right. He sold over $13 million in real estate in 2017, which I believe was his first year. He is seemingly well regarded in the racing industry, based on the support he receives from the heavy hitters. He currently is on the racing circuit, just got $$$ from the stint on the Bachelor and presumably gets $$$ from the interviews, etc. He has $2.5 million in open listings  - and hasn't had much time to devote to securing more IMO. 

I guess Arie wasn't being facetious when he tweeted that he doesn't need to shill on SM. It would seem that he can easily provide his queen with the wedding of her dreams IMO, as I posted elsewhere. Now I understand why he went rogue and bit the hand that temporarily fed him. Do yo thang, Arie! wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Ok. Let's keep it at least PG rated.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 pm

alwaystulips wrote:This forum is exciting to me because of the incredible sleuthing that happens here, regardless of the couple or contestant.  In the face of SM assumptions that are screamed all over the net with zero fact checking,  sleuthing feels like a bit of sanity.  I need sanity in my life.  laugh out loud

In particular, this thread is exciting to me because I like hearing the diversity of opinions about Arie and Lauren as a couple and why members think what they do.  While I really hope they make it, I won’t think the forum is more exciting if they don’t.  I would feel sad for them, but their long term success has no effect on my life

And, just for my own excitement, I say go blue hoodie guy and just love your Lauren.

Exactly! During the crazy second part of this season, when opinions and facts, IMO, sometimes got blended, SC thread is where I go to keep myself sane. Can’t say enough about the great sleuthers here!

Sometimes this thread, IMO, is too exciting for me! My little brain can’t handle all the different discussions going different directions at the same time! Thanks mods for fan threads for all the couples and contestants.

Now please continue and carry on, I have my popcorns ready 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Arie is fortunate to have been born to a successful, multi-millionaire dad, which affords him the luxury of not turning to mvmt and diff eyewear IMO. I think he probably does have a good work ethic, but no doubt his lineage helps tremendously. JMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass