SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Arie is fortunate to have been born to a successful, multi-millionaire dad, which affords him the luxury of not turning to mvmt and diff eyewear IMO. I think he probably does have a good work ethic, but no doubt his lineage helps tremendously. JMO.

I forget he's rich. So this is probably another reason a hot 25 year old is okay being his main chick but side piece imo laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:This forum is exciting to me because of the incredible sleuthing that happens here, regardless of the couple or contestant.  In the face of SM assumptions that are screamed all over the net with zero fact checking,  sleuthing feels like a bit of sanity.  I need sanity in my life.  laugh out loud

In particular, this thread is exciting to me because I like hearing the diversity of opinions about Arie and Lauren as a couple and why members think what they do.  While I really hope they make it, I won’t think the forum is more exciting if they don’t.  I would feel sad for them, but their long term success has no effect on my life.

And, just for my own excitement, I say go blue hoodie guy and just love your Lauren.

Aww, blue hoodie guy. bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:OT, Why are people saying Arie has enough money for this or that? Does truck racing pay much? About how much would he have gotten from that 2nd place win he just got in AU? I figured he got into real estate because he needed more money. I don't care, but I wonder if they'll sell his condo and buy a house and if so, about what he'd have to spend on one. I know, not my business, but I'm so curious. laugh out loud I love Scottsdale, but I'd have a hard time finding a house to buy there. The architecture style, especially the flat roof pueblo style is not my thing.

Arie Jr. is worth millions of dollars on his own, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The site pegs Arie Jr.’s net worth at about $4 million. Arie Jr. owns a beautiful house in Arizona, where his parents also live. GoBnakingRate also put Arie Jr.’s net worth at $4 million.
source

There's also his real estate activity:

Professional Racing Driver turned Realtor! Made my career negotiating with best in racing world and now applying my skill set in Real Estate. I have a great team behind me and one of the top producing offices in the Scottsdale area.  13+ Million in sales in 2017.
source

Thanks Lucas, but I just don't understand how they come up with these numbers. The 2 properties he owns don't suggest this though his money could be in savings and investments, but how would they know that? It doesn't matter, I was just curious if they'd be moving to a new home.

I noticed Arie Sr's house is up for sale if anyone is interested. There's some pics of Arie and his parents in the house pics. Mods if I'm not supposed to post this because there's an address, feel free to delete.
**deleted**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no personal information)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:31 pm

FLChica wrote:
snipped  

I enjoy having a place to post and read opinions or speculation, but I just love having access to some facts. Thanks for bringing these facts here @Lucas15 for further discussion. 

Arie is worth about $4 million in his own right. He sold over $13 million in real estate in 2017, which I believe was his first year. He is seemingly well regarded in the racing industry, based on the support he receives from the heavy hitters. He currently is on the racing circuit, just got $$$ from the stint on the Bachelor and presumably gets $$$ from the interviews, etc. He has $2.5 million in open listings  - and hasn't had much time to devote to securing more IMO. 

I guess Arie wasn't being facetious when he tweeted that he doesn't need to shill on SM. It would seem that he can easily provide his queen with the wedding of her dreams IMO, as I posted elsewhere. Now I understand why he went rogue and bit the hand that temporarily fed him. Do yo thang, Arie! wine

Thanks for the facts.

Here's my opinion regarding the bold. That has nothing to do with how rich your family is or how poor. It's a result of hard work. First year sales agents, don't get those numbers in listings by waiting for the phone to ring. His father doesn't drive his cars for him, he accomplishes his wins and losses on his own.

Sr worked hard for his $$ Wiki and Jr hasn't been sitting around waiting with his hand out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:This forum is exciting to me because of the incredible sleuthing that happens here, regardless of the couple or contestant.  In the face of SM assumptions that are screamed all over the net with zero fact checking,  sleuthing feels like a bit of sanity.  I need sanity in my life.  laugh out loud

In particular, this thread is exciting to me because I like hearing the diversity of opinions about Arie and Lauren as a couple and why members think what they do.  While I really hope they make it, I won’t think the forum is more exciting if they don’t.  I would feel sad for them, but their long term success has no effect on my life.

And, just for my own excitement, I say go blue hoodie guy and just love your Lauren.

Aww, blue hoodie guy.  bestbud!

Was blue hoodie guy Arie when he was on Emily's season or am I way off base? laugh out loud Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 42 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Aww, blue hoodie guy.  bestbud!

Was blue hoodie guy Arie when he was on Emily's season or am I way off base?  laugh out loud Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 42 3806527698

Yes, he was blue hoodie guy! That was a fun season to sleuth.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:36 pm

I was a 1F fan, so... laugh out loud peace rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I was a 1F fan, so... laugh out loud peace rotfl

console laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I was a 1F fan, so... laugh out loud peace rotfl

hahaha me too for a hot (embarrassing) second. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 42 1377737533
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:43 pm

I always like guys who showered. GO figure. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I always like guys who showered. GO figure. hehehe

rofl rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Hugesmile Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass