SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 pm

I had forgotten all about that and spit out my tea when I read your post, Kasha. Still laughing.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 pm

4 million doesn't seem like an unreasonable estimate given Arie's racing career, endorsements, and real estate career and listings. As for a pre-nup, I think both Arie and Lauren would benefit from one in order to protect their interests. Arie would be nuts not to get one.

Being around a race track all of the time would be my idea of a nightmare existence, so bless Lauren if that's her thing. I wonder how many more years Arie is planning on racing?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 pm

I mean Arie being rich and all that is of course pretty attractive but I do wonder how much that played into Lauren's decision to be with him though. I remember reading somewhere Lauren came from a rather privileged background too? If that is true, money might be a non-issue imo. Of course, starting off being financially comfortable is always a plus point.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:57 pm

IMO 4 million was a lot of money once upon a time. Not so much nowadays. I mean a big home by me --outside of NYC is over 1million. Way. 
But then its all relative? right?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I always like guys who showered. GO figure. hehehe

Wait a minute. I must have missed something. Do tell. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 am

Amethyst wrote:4 million doesn't seem like an unreasonable estimate given Arie's racing career, endorsements, and real estate career and listings. As for a pre-nup, I think both Arie and Lauren would benefit from one in order to protect their interests. Arie would be nuts not to get one.

Being around a race track all of the time would be my idea of a nightmare existence, so bless Lauren if that's her thing.I wonder how many more years Arie is planning on racing?

I doubt that he’ll race much longer, but I think he’ll often be at the race track. He’s a brand ambassador for IndyCar driving the Honda two seater, like he did for Lauren on Sunday.  I can see him bringing in a new group of fans to IndyCar after being TB, so I think it’s a win-win for him and IndyCar as well as another source of income. I’m not sure what they make driving the two seater.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Wait a minute.  I must have missed something.  Do tell.  laugh out loud

1F said in an interview that he washed his hair only once every 2 weeks, or some other ungodly number.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Wait a minute.  I must have missed something.  Do tell.  laugh out loud

1F said in an interview that he washed his hair only once every 2 weeks, or some other ungodly number.  

Oh my goodness, I missed that, too. rotfl
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:14 am

I'm surprised Britt and 1F never hooked up, a match made in heaven or hair. laugh out loud

ETA, they would get credit in Calif for saving on water. laugh out loud Okay, I need to stop. cantstopl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:22 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:I mean Arie being rich and all that is of course pretty attractive but I do wonder how much that played into Lauren's decision to be with him though. I remember reading somewhere Lauren came from a rather privileged background too? If that is true, money might be a non-issue imo. Of course, starting off being financially comfortable is always a plus point.

...I wouldn't necessarily say a "privileged" childhood, while her dad was in the Navy.  Above average, yes.  I would say the "privileged" part came when her dad retired and started up his consulting business. I would say about the time Lauren started college is when the privileged part happened.

Once her dad relieved of his second in command status, his career was basically over.  He wasn't going to ever get promoted again, so basically his only choice was to retire.  (My DH is retired Air Force and now flys for a major airline.)

Last edited by XQZME on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:35 am

@XQZME, is this public record?  If not, I need to delete, we don't post private information about the contestants family members.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 am

grace8136 wrote:Thanks Lucas, but I just don't understand how they come up with these numbers.

According to this source:

The [CelebrityNetWorth] site calculates net worth by "applying a proprietary algorithm" based on publicly available information and using financial analysts to review such results.

CEO Brian Warner has said of their estimates that "If we end up too far off, there is always some kind of backlash. There have been a handful cases when we’ve been proved to be off, and we’ve corrected it.

Just a guess on my part but I would think real estate holdings might figure prominently in the "proprietary algorithm". Ownership, estimated value and tax basis are a matter of public record, and someone owning a $7,000,000 house would be expected to have a greater net worth than someone who owned a $700,000 house. It's only an estimate but may be a good one.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:49 am; edited 4 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass