SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 am

It's difficult IMO to figure out how much commission Arie earned on $13Million dollar of sales, there are far too many variables.

There are some agents that are 95%/5% of 3% or whatever the split is between the selling agent and the buyer agent. That's not taking into consideration those that he may have double ended. There are just too many different package's for splits. He could be 80%/20% and increases once he reaches a set goal half way through the year. That split may now becomes 90%10% for the rest of the year. What if that $13M consists of 15 properties, and he double ended half of them, commission is now much greater. Some are 5% some are 6% commission. Some are split 2.5% 2.5% on 5% or 2%/3% the greater % for the listing agent, the lesser for the selling agent.

I have worked with realtors my whole career, my son is a realtor. There are various programs out there when it comes to commission splits. I can take a guess, but it's going to be a very wide rage $300,000 to $500,000. Regardless, that's quite the accomplishment for a rookie year.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 am

Interesting discussions so far, my apologies if this has been brought up before:

1. Lauren had an absolutely horrible hometown date. *IMO*
A. Awkward silences, possibly because the gossip media had accused Arie of being a playboy. *IMO*
B. Lauren's mother was downright nasty towards Arie and gave him a stink face for the entire duration of their talk. *IMO*
C. Lauren's father warmed up to Arie a little bit, but neither parent gave him their blessing. 

2. Becca had a much better hometown date. *IMO*
A. Becca's mother gave Arie her blessing.

For the parents to support their daughter is super important, they really want to open up to the guy, give him a fair shake, and if they like the guy give him their blessing. *IMO*Lauren's parents didn't give Arie a chance as they had their mind made up beforehand not to give him their blessing.

3. Lauren was far more deeply in love with Arie than Becca. *IMO*

This is of course speculation, but because she was so deeply in love she desperately needed to know that Arie wasn't going to dump her in the end. If the hometown had gone better I think Arie would have whispered in her ear that she was the one. This then would have made her much more confident and emotionally stable when meeting Arie's parents.

4. Arie's parents tell him to pick Becca because they believe Lauren is emotionally fragile. *IMO*

At this point in time it's impossible to determine if Lauren is emotionally fragile. Becca was likely less emotionally involved and had an excellent hometown date.*IMO* Arie tells his parents he has stronger feelings for Lauren, but clearly these feelings are stunted as his father, mother, and brother tell him to go with Becca. *IMO*

5. Arie breaks up with Lauren and she handles it extremely well. *IMO*

Lauren shows a lot of maturity and emotional stability during the breakup. She wishes Arie the best and there's little doubt it's genuine. I think this is the moment it begins to sink in that he made the wrong choice, as Lauren didn't begin to cry hysterically or get angry as one would expect of an emotionally fragile woman. Instead she remained emphatic towards Arie.

6. Becca has a mental breakdown when Arie breaks up with her.*IMO*

Becca didn't handle the break up well at all, resulting in an extremely awkward situation. This undoubtedly finished any kind of romantic notions Arie may have had, and there's no telling what happened beforehand. *IMO*

7. Arie needs a kick in the azz according to his father.

Lauren shows herself to be very decisive when she instructs Arie to break up with Becca. *IMO*I suspect Arie blindsided Becca to make sure she wouldn't claim she broke up with him instead. This is where both Arie and Lauren show themselves to be callous, they are in love and everyone else be damned.*IMO* Lauren shows herself to be very decisive when she reunited with Arie, making it clear that she's ready to pick up where they left off, and wants a proposal soon. She also fulfills Arie's wish to be with someone who chooses him, as one of his worst fears was ending up with someone who didn't genuinely want him. IMO*

Looking back at the events it's Lauren's parents who are to blame for not supporting their daughter wholeheartedly and undermining her hometown date. ***IMO**Arie's parents are partially to blame for not telling him to follow his heart, even though Arie repeatedly stated he was not there to find the perfect wife, but to fall in love.***IMO***

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please review site rules Opinions need to be states as such rather than fact.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:45 am

The F1 usually gets the awkward HTD. In this case, Lauren was the true F1. As for her Mom, I would just say she was skeptical and both her and Lauren have a stern or serious resting face, imho. Mr. Burnham was much more relaxed than I expected. I think when Arie told him he flew a jet and visited the troops, it perked his ears up. laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Here's a blast from the past! 1F and Arie in the same vehicle. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/UwiAhDvs7m/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm

I have a question and if it's been out there and I missed it, I am sorry since I am on pg 26. BUT, is there somewhere that Bekah's dm's with Arie posted? I thought I saw a couple but there were no sexual innuendo's in them I thought. Am I right or are they sexual in nature??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

@rosefever welcomebanner

I thought his family choosing Becca was the deciding factor, but I agree, Lauren's mom seemed very skeptical of Arie. I didn't think she looked too happy at the proposal on ATFR either, but he did hurt her daughter after all but promising that he wouldn't. Didn't he tell her to have some trust? I hope he apologized to her family too.

Really it still makes no sense to me why he went with Becca. He had a great LCD with Lauren and she seemed to calm any fears/reservations he had.

ETA: @Aunties_love You're correct. DM's in and of themselves are apparently considered shady by many. I asked my son and his gf about this at lunch the other day. He saw nothing wrong with it, she was disgusted with Arie. I think they may still be fighting about it. oops laugh out loud

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm

I don't think Lauren's hometown date was that bad. I think it was editing because on their LCD, Arie says something like you know your dad and I can hang. IMO it shows her parents liked Arie.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:@rosefever welcomebanner

I thought his family choosing Becca was the deciding factor, but I agree, Lauren's mom seemed very skeptical of Arie. I didn't think she looked too happy at the proposal on ATFR either, but he did hurt her daughter after all but promising that he wouldn't. Didn't he tell her to have some trust? I hope he apologized to her family too.

Really it still makes no sense why he went with Becca to me. He had a great LCD with Lauren and she seemed to calm any fears/reservations he had.

ETA: @Aunties_love You're correct. DM's in and of themselves are apparently considered shady by many. I asked my son and his gf about this at lunch the other day. He saw nothing wrong with it, she was disgusted with Arie. I think they may still be fighting about it. oops laugh out loud

I think this was the storyboard all along and production did everything in their power to make it happen. They probably whispered in Arie's ear the entire time trying to get him to doubt his relationship with Lauren...and it worked and what followed was ratings gold. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

It wasn't really ratings gold! I'm sure they're happy, since it did better than most other episodes, but it was still significantly down from Nick's, Ben's, and Chris's finales! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:@rosefever welcomebanner

Really it still makes no sense why he went with Becca to me. He had a great LCD with Lauren and she seemed to calm any fears/reservations he had.

I think this was the storyboard all along and production did everything in their power to make it happen.  They probably whispered in Arie's ear the entire time trying to get him to doubt his relationship with Lauren...and it worked and what followed was ratings gold.  Jmho.  
You are too funny @grace8136 But yea, The DM's I saw had no sexual content at all IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 pm

No sexual content, just Bekah calling Arie out for DMing her.  One of them was around the time the articles came out that she supposedly went missing.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 pm

I hope by now Arie's and Lauren's conversations are more than wow and I love that. When the notoriety about them dies down and it's 3 months in, I wonder what theire relationship will be like.

Also, question to those who are married, if a woman is interested in your husband and says IF his feelings for her are strong enough, your husband should take the risk and leave you, that's okay and acceptable?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass