SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 am

@rosefever  Welcomeparty!

grace8136 wrote:Really it still makes no sense why he went with Becca to me. He had a great LCD with Lauren and she seemed to calm any fears/reservations he had.

This is a question that I have spent quite a bit of time pondering and yet it still remains the biggest question with the least certain answer, though not for any lack of trying to answer it. The best I have come up with is this:

Courtney said (source = RS podcast) that Arie told her he knew he was making a mistake after he heard Lauren's speech on the FRC podium, so I went back and watched what Lauren said, how she said it, and how Arie reacted to what she said - to see if I felt that was plausible information. I can only think of one adjective that describes what I saw in Arie's face and eyes, and that is "tormented". Also, almost crying; heartbroken. Why he didn't stop it then and there I don't know - maybe just too far swept away by flood of other opinions surrounding him. IMO the critical mistake he made was thinking with his brain instead of listening to his heart. Maybe that's the answer.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

SarahD wrote:I hope by now Arie's and Lauren's conversations are more than wow and I love that. When the notoriety about them dies down and it's 3 months in, I wonder what theire relationship will be like.

Also, question to those who are married, if a woman is interested in your husband and says IF his feelings for her are strong enough, your husband should take the risk and leave you, that's okay and acceptable?
Yes I am married but IMO it is way different than what Arie did . He was only engaged to her for 6 week barely saw each other and told her he was struggling. There is a huge difference in being married and going on a show that wants a proposal. It all worked out in the long run for all three . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:

According to Courtney, Arie wants marriage and children and broke off with Sydney after realizing they weren't where he thought they should be after dating for a year.

It's no wonder they weren't if he was screwing other women on the side. Hard to be fully invested when you're constantly hiding things from the other person. JMOAA.

I think Arie even hides things from Courtney. His spreadsheet must keep things straight. She can talk about Sydney but doesn’t reference another , Giustina Lee.

She lives in Las Vegas and says that a little less than four weeks before it was announced Arie would be on The Bachelor, he came to see her at her house. Arie might not have known for sure at this point that he was going to get the job. Giustina says that they had a good time, had sex, and even spent time with her mom during their weekend together. Amo

https://www.inquisitr.com/4752902/arie-luyendyk-jr-allegedly-hooked-up-with-ex-right-before-filming-the-bachelor/
I would like to ask, what in the world is this stupid spreadsheet that everyone talks about? I have seen it used in a bunch of different contexts and I am wondering what it is. thanks...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am

whit90 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I hope by now Arie's and Lauren's conversations are more than wow and I love that. When the notoriety about them dies down and it's 3 months in, I wonder what theire relationship will be like.

Also, question to those who are married, if a woman is interested in your husband and says IF his feelings for her are strong enough, your husband should take the risk and leave you, that's okay and acceptable?
Yes I am married but IMO it is way different than what Arie did . He was only engaged to her for 6 week barely saw each other and told her he was struggling. There is a huge difference in being married and going on a show that wants a proposal. It all worked out in the long run for all three . JMO

Agree. Totally different. Arie was on a reality tv show dating multiple women. He was engaged after a couple months because that's the name of the game. And Lauren didn't try to interfere in the relationship. He contacted her all while Becca knew how he felt. I would have a problem if I was married and another woman tried to reach out to my husband but this is totally different, IMO. It's like comparing an apple and a starfish!! Lol!! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 46 3806527698

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am

I believe they already proved that on ATFR and the media rounds. Even Arie wasn't that happy with their edit. He said a lot of the good stuff was left on the editing room floor.

No, it would not be okay for another woman to step in and suggest he leave his wife/family, but we are talking about The Bachelor here. A whirlwind of dating 25 women, narrowing it down to two and proposing in just a matter of weeks. Far from RL. I might be in the minority, but I don't see these Bach engagements any more than a committment to date one another and see if it leads to marriage. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

I believe they already proved that on ATFR and the media rounds.  Even Arie wasn't that happy with their edit.  He said a lot of the good stuff was left on the editing room floor.  

No, it would not be okay for another woman to step in and suggest he leave his wife/family, but we are talking about The Bachelor here.  A whirlwind of dating 25 women, narrowing it down to two and proposing in just a matter of weeks.  Far from RL.  I might be in the minority, but I don't see these Bach engagements any more than a committment to date one another and see if it leads to marriage.  Jmho.  

Mommy
Totally agree !! It’s just different ! IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

kraft33 wrote:At the end of the day, Arie and Becca were not going to last. He had feelings for another woman. And deep down, I guess Becca knew!! IMO

With regards to Becca knowing, IMO, she completely did and IMO the ending was 100% set up

Mommyof2 wrote:No sexual content, just Bekah calling Arie out for DMing her.  One of them was around the time the articles came out that she supposedly went missing.
Ok thanks @Mommyof2. It's been said or inuendos here regarding there being the sex dm's so just wanting to settle that once and for all. Thanks for the help!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
kraft33 wrote:At the end of the day, Arie and Becca were not going to last. He had feelings for another woman. And deep down, I guess Becca knew!! IMO

With regards to Becca knowing, IMO, she completely did and IMO the ending was 100% set up

Mommyof2 wrote:No sexual content, just Bekah calling Arie out for DMing her.  One of them was around the time the articles came out that she supposedly went missing.
Ok thanks @Mommyof2.  It's been said or inuendos here regarding there being the sex dm's so just wanting to settle that once and for all.  Thanks for the help!

You're welcome!  I found it...to me it was much ado about nothing.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf-A6iTB08-/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm

whit90 wrote:

I agree totally!

BTW, they made it to Iceland finally!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:28 pm

@alwaystulips I moved your post to:

Media Social Media

Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 pm

rosefever wrote:

6. Becca has a mental breakdown when Arie breaks up with her.*IMO*

Becca didn't handle the break up well at all, resulting in an extremely awkward situation. This undoubtedly finished any kind of romantic notions Arie may have had, and there's no telling what happened beforehand. *IMO*

I disagree. IMO, the break-up with Becca is a completely different circumstance than the one with Lauren. Lauren always knows that there is a possibility that she isn't "the One", but Becca is an engaged woman, expecting to spend quality time with her man, she's been looking at houses and planning on moving when this takes place. IMO, Becca handled the situation quite well. As opposed to her having "a mental breakdown", I see her as wanting time alone to process this. There is really nothing to discuss with Arie, and given that she was ambushed, her anger is totally understandable. TPTB had Arie stay to try to provoke a bigger response from Becca IMO, but Becca was mindful enough not to give it them which requires considerable poise.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:35 pm

offtopic offtopic offtopic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass