Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

@alwaystulips I was trying to remember but yes, London sounds right. Maybe someone else can say for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks alwaystulips and BKay, I appreciate the info. I just kept seeing it and knew that some of you would know. Thanks again.
Macswife8

Female Posts : 801

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

@BKay
I believe you are correct!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32658

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

It really fries me that we see so little of the lead's personality during their season. Would the show attract fewer viewers if they concentrated less on the nutjobs and more on the funny-honest-loving-silly aspects of the lead sorting through the women and getting to know them? We always find out later how much more there was to the dates, but apparently tptb think that isn't worthy of inclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Most bland couple since Ben and Lauren. ***IMO***
We need to mix it up and ban blonde Lauren's from the show.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

@BKay I think the major issue is MF is the nut job and this is what he wants. JMOAA

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm

BKay wrote:It really fries me that we see so little of the lead's personality during their season. Would the show attract fewer viewers if they concentrated less on the nutjobs and more on the funny-honest-loving-silly aspects of the lead sorting through the women and getting to know them? We always find out later how much more there was to the dates, but apparently tptb think that isn't worthy of inclusion.
They really ought to release extended footage on DVD, and charge whatever needs to be charged to make it profitable, or put it up on netflix or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm

For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 pm

@Iluvbachette wrote:For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.

Very possible ! Good post

USAGold

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 pm

BKay wrote:@alwaystulips I was thinking Arie got that tattoo during filming of Em's season after the guys saw the play together. Do I have that wrong?

Yeah I think he got it during Emily’s season (or soon after). It makes me laugh cause the placement reminds me so, soooooooo much of Jef’s Tattoo of his siblings initials in the same area. Lingering remnants of the former besties. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:49 pm

@Iluvbachette wrote:For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.
Thank you! This would not surprise me in the least. It's all about moving on to the next season. Screw the current cast. It's always been this way, IMO and probably always will be.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:50 pm

This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform
umngirl

Female Posts : 20007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum