SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform

Oh geeze. Awkward if they break up b4 July. 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 2498057887

Arie can always go with Maquel 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 3806527698

4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 3806527698 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 1f49c

4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 8367-910 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 I_got_13 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 E5kqdm15 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Well, there goes the idea of moving away from TV. IMO Accdg to the article, Lauren loves the spotlight and her dad don’t need to be arm-wrestled for a TV wedding!

Can they not do the TV show that Benlo did, pretty please!!! Let them be the next couple to do that show Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 pm

BKay wrote:@sosleepy It's too bad that friendship ended in such hostility. It was such a hoot watching those two together. Uh oh, I'm opening a can of worms that probably needs to stay outta here!

I agree. I really loved their friendship. Oh well. 

Hearing Courtney talk about how she just threw in that “Arie was the best sex she ever had” even though that wasn’t true just cause he asked her to... made me reevaluate what she wrote about Jef too. Clearly she’s biased towards Arie’s side, and who’s to say he didn’t ask her to throw Jef under as well? Idk.

All my opinion of course.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:32 pm

This is not the Effie thread, but all it takes is some minor sleuthing to deduct, IMO, that he is a major asshat and con artist.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 pm

A free trip to Panama? Hey, I say go for it!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 pm

I think bottom line, Emily had some atrocious guys all around. I agree Jef is also off... but then I don’t personally think Arie is anything to write home about either. I think they are basically two peas in a pod. Add in Emily’s #4 Chris “retired” Bukowski, and only cheeseball Sean is really worth anything from that sad little lot. All my opinion of course. 

Ok, sorry... I fully realize this isn’t Emily’s thread and I’m off topic. I did love her season though and enjoyed both Jef and Arie at the time. You live and learn though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Was it mentioned here that Robby spilled on why Jef and Arie had their big blowup? Apparently, Arie went home with Jef's date from Sean/Cat's wedding. They kill me. They're such stereotypes of everything people think of when they hear reality TV stars. I still loved Emily's season too (top 3 Bachelorette seasons for me), but it is funny to watch knowing what we know today. IMO.

To bring the thread back to topic, what are the odds that Lauren finds Arie hooking up with Maquel at this trip? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think bottom line, Emily had some atrocious guys all around. I agree Jef is also off... but then I don’t personally think Arie is anything to write home about either. I think they are basically two peas in a pod. Add in Emily’s #4 Chris “retired” Bukowski, and only cheeseball Sean is really worth anything from that sad little lot. All my opinion of course. 

Ok, sorry... I fully realize this isn’t Emily’s thread and I’m off topic. I did love her season though and enjoyed both Jef and Arie at the time. You live and learn though. laugh out loud
IDK to me there is a huge difference about representing a business as being charitable and taking money from people(including members of this forum) under the ruse you are providing fresh water for those who don't have in 3rd world countries when in reality the only place that money is going is your own pockets. 
Just me of course.
Yes, the thread has been derailed, but in my eye there is absolutely no comparison. Lots of innocent people were bilked, including those needing water.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Aria wrote:Was it mentioned here that Robby spilled on why Jef and Arie had their big blowup? Apparently, Arie went home with Jef's date from Sean/Cat's wedding. They kill me. They're such stereotypes of everything people think of when they hear reality TV stars. I still loved Emily's season too (top 3 Bachelorette seasons for me), but it is funny to watch knowing what we know today. IMO.

To bring the thread back to topic, what are the odds that Lauren finds Arie hooking up with Maquel at this trip? IMO.

Well the passing of time might make him see Maquel in a different light - Uber young pretty blonde. IMO The question is will Maquel take the bait. I’d say not because isn’t she with someone now?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Aria wrote:Was it mentioned here that Robby spilled on why Jef and Arie had their big blowup? Apparently, Arie went home with Jef's date from Sean/Cat's wedding. They kill me. They're such stereotypes of everything people think of when they hear reality TV stars. I still loved Emily's season too (top 3 Bachelorette seasons for me), but it is funny to watch knowing what we know today. IMO.

I think any hookups Arie does from here is going to be covert. Besides, he might have been scared off by the girls of his season imo. I do think he will continue to find a way to eat his cake and have it too.
All mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:05 pm

I don't know about him being covert in the future, cheaters gotta cheat imo plus, it seems he's all "wham, bam, thank you ma'am," when the women misbehave. Oh Courtney wasn't happy with him one night, "Well, no worries, babe, I'll literally FLY another chick in the same day, you're free to go, see ya." So if Lauren starts giving him any problems or even if she doesn't, but someone else interesting comes along, idk, I don't think he would feel the need to be covert. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:23 pm

I'm going 3:1. It's also possible he might not even realize which blonde is which 4 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 60 3806527698. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass