SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 am

My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.
She gave him socks as her LCD present? No wonder he didn't pick her laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:36 am

Let’s be real, the real reason he didn’t pick her first is because he didn’t find her online modeling profile until after the show. He found Libby and decided he’d get two for the price of one: Lauren and Libby.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.

We did not see her give him a gift, just like we didn't see an explanation for the picture, or see her limo exit, or or or. laugh out loud

If I think about this rationally, she probably gave him the socks during the HTD. What are the other options? She mailed them to him? He snuck around with his handler they met up and she gave him socks?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:39 am

brownravens wrote:The extra gross part of what is already a dumpster fire of human is that Arie was saying preseason that he's super happy with choice and being faux-ffended by Jef H calling him out on twitter.

Omg totally! I just went back and read an interview with him dated January 1st, where he was responding to 1F’s twitter shade. He was saying “how happy” he was with how the show worked for him. He was still with Becca at this point. 

How can anyone believe a single word that comes out of this guy’s mouth? Outside of Sean, Emily had the worst guys. The show should have never brought Arie back from the dead. Except I’m kinda glad, cause I always thought the guy was slimy and oh so overrated, so you know... personal vindication a little bit. He exceeded my expectations though and is even grosser then I originally estimated.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 am

sosleepy wrote:That Kelly Ripa interview was like full of lies! He legit said Becca encouraged him to call Lauren for closure and/or to see if that’s who he really wanted... BS!!! That Becca knew he only had one foot in... Becca  as totally in on it! Smh The socks this is straight up emotional cheating. 

Arie is worse than I thought.

In his mind he wasen't cheating because Lauren was his 1st choice all along and he agreed with tptb to play it out the way they wanted it played out. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:44 am

He really didn’t even give Lauren a chance to move on - liking her IG pictures just a couple of weeks after filming wrapped, wearing damn socks that she gave him in his IG story.. if they really didn’t speak until NYE, that girl must have been confused as all hell laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:45 am

Jolena wrote:
sosleepy wrote:That Kelly Ripa interview was like full of lies! He legit said Becca encouraged him to call Lauren for closure and/or to see if that’s who he really wanted... BS!!! That Becca knew he only had one foot in... Becca  as totally in on it! Smh The socks this is straight up emotional cheating. 

Arie is worse than I thought.

In his mind he wasen't cheating because Lauren was his 1st choice all along and he agreed with tptb to play it out the way they wanted it played out. jmho

I’m not an extreme conspiracy theory believer. I’m more of an occam’s razer kind of girl. Occam’s razer tells me Arie is a douche.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:48 am

ReneeM wrote:
She gave him socks as her LCD present? No wonder he didn't pick her laugh out loud

I guess Lauren missed the memo that LCD presents are supposed to be romantic and sentimental. Socks are the safe option when you have no clue what the person receiving the present likes. Makes sense. laugh out loud JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:53 am

ReneeM wrote:

Socks as a gift reminds me of One Tree Hill. I think those actors have a better chance of one day getting married than Arie and Lauren do. laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 am

Did you see the socks he wore when he walked away from his overnight date with Lauren?  Maybe the way to a man's heart is through his socks.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:02 am

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I guess Lauren missed the memo that LCD presents are supposed to be romantic and sentimental. Socks are the safe option when you have no clue what the person receiving the present likes. Makes sense. laugh out loud JMO.

Now, now, now. Maybe socks ARE romantic and sentimental to this crazy couple? Bet they went WILD and got matching "reconciliation socks" after their Viriginia Beach reunion. The "reconciliation socks" may look similar to their "LCD socks," as they are also gray and boring, but these have individual toe socks. INDIVIDUAL TOE SOCKS! So crazy!!!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 7 7_ecc011

Just snarking and IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass