SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Why give someone a bad time about making money off the show. Who in the history of the Bachelor or Bachlorette hasn't. I say go for it. If some one wants to pay them so be it. Look at how many wrote books etc.. They have to make a living as well. To Arie and Lauren go have a blast enjoy your life.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Why give someone a bad time about making money off the show. Who in the history of the Bachelor or Bachlorette hasn't. I say go for it. If some one wants to pay them so be it. Look at how many wrote books etc.. They have to make a living as well. To Arie and Lauren go have a blast enjoy your life.

The problem is Arie has said multiple times he’s above shilling and made fun of people who do it. Maybe he shouldn’t talk crap if he’s gonna take the same opportunities. JMO

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Why give someone a bad time about making money off the show. Who in the history of the Bachelor or Bachlorette hasn't. I say go for it. If some one wants to pay them so be it. Look at how many wrote books etc.. They have to make a living as well. To Arie and Lauren go have a blast enjoy your life.
IA. Arie's the one constantly shaming others about it and pretending to be above it as if everyone has the benefit of daddy's money. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:59 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they do get married just to prove everyone wrong. I think they really are that vapid and self-absorbed. 

That said, if it does happen, I have my doubts about it being televised. Arie/Lauren may lobby with production, but I think production will have their reservations considering they are not a popular couple and people don't seem care much for them. Not much in it for the show/network at this stage, unless there's some sort of potential drama. JMO. 

umngirl wrote:If anyone has read Amy Kaufman’s book she talks a lot about the contract and she got her hands on a very recent one.

I'm listening to the audiobook version, and let's just say, I probably should have bought the kindle version instead. The content so far has been so-so. Hasn't spilled anything noteworthy yet and haven't across the contract part. Will keep an ear out for it.

Last edited by summerdayze on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm

for me its more because Arie seems to contradict himself a lot. i mean he did say in an interview(sorry don't know which one) that he will not be shilling himself and that he was going to take a break from SM...he has done the total opposite imo. dizzy

but hey whatever i have no care in the world what they do...i don't follow them i just read what gets posted here and i for one will not give that man anymore of my time peace

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Arie has said in one of the vids I watched, that he would be open to a televised wedding if it fits in their timeline. IMO that doesn't sound like someone who is begging for a TV offer.

IMHO from what I'm seeing of Arie and Lauren, I doubt they feel the need to prove anything to anyone. He already proved who he wanted. As CH said in Kaitlyn's podcast, he is envious of Arie for going after the girl he wanted especially after telling him he isn't going to come out of this looking good no matter what he does, and he still did it. It's great to see a couple in love having fun coming off this show. I'll take it for what ever length of time I can. It's great to see all the support they are getting.

around 45:00
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Grape-Therapy-1-Clip-Show-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Aria wrote:To bring the thread back to topic, what are the odds that Lauren finds Arie hooking up with Maquel at this trip? IMO.
According to Courtney she and Arie had plenty of opportunity to mess around, but it never happened. In my opinion, given the lack of hard evidence, this means that Arie was simply looking for love rather than being a compulsive cheat. So I would say the odds are zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm

umngirl wrote:

The problem is Arie has said multiple times he’s above shilling and made fun of people who do it. Maybe he shouldn’t talk crap if he’s gonna take the same opportunities. JMO

Yeah, definitely. Also, maybe if you come from a huge multimillionaire racing empire family, born  with a silver spoon in your mouth, don’t rag on others for trying to  make a buck. As if lucking into it is so much more to be proud of then doing the shill.  That’s so out of touch.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said in one of the vids I watched, that he would be open to a televised wedding if it fits in their timeline. IMO that doesn't sound like someone who is begging for a TV offer.

IMHO from what I'm seeing of Arie and Lauren, I doubt they feel the need to prove anything to anyone. He already proved who he wanted. As CH said in Kaitlyn's podcast, he is envious of Arie for going after the girl he wanted especially after telling him he isn't going to come out of this looking good no matter what he does, and he still did it. It's great to see a couple in love having fun coming off this show. I'll take it for what ever length of time I can. It's great to see all the support they are getting.

around 45:00
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Grape-Therapy-1-Clip-Show-2017

I don't know....the fact that he apparently first sought reassurance from Lauren before he broke it off with Becca certainly takes the shine off his supposed 'grand gesture' of going after the girl he really wanted. JMO.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm

rosefever wrote:
Aria wrote:To bring the thread back to topic, what are the odds that Lauren finds Arie hooking up with Maquel at this trip? IMO.
According to Courtney she and Arie had plenty of opportunity to mess around, but it never happened. In my opinion, given the lack of hard evidence, this means that Arie was simply looking for love rather than being a compulsive cheat. So I would say the odds are zero.
& it seems to me that he was searching for it in all the bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 1f431 he could find. I understand though, in these situations quantity is bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 61 1f511. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think if you like the couple, you like the couple. 
I think if you even are neutral about the couple and want to see them work it, then you do.
I think if you don't like the couple for whatever reason, no matter what they did, do or done it won't matter either. 
It's like this for every couple. Every season. JMO
Wash, rinse, repeat. JMO

1000 % agree.

But tbh, I am so jealous of this couple! Paris, Tuscany, Peru, Iceland, Barcelona, and Panama... WOW!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 pm

@sdmom
yeah, if shilling gets you a free vacation to another country is wrong--I don't wanna be right. Thank you ma'am I'll take another. 
I'll skip on the tea, vitamins, stationary and boxes. TYVM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass