SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Everything #Laurie does just seems so calculated and fake Jmo
who is #Laurie????????

The stupid couple nickname Arie and Lauren have given themselves. It’s terrible. JMO

They gave themselves a couple name?? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

So much for hiding out and staying off social media, peeps! A self made Couple name to go with the #ad #sponsored steady stream of updates. hahaha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
who is #Laurie????????

The stupid couple nickname Arie and Lauren have given themselves. It’s terrible. JMO

So much for hiding out and staying off social media, peeps! A self made Couple name to go with the #ad #sponsored steady stream of updates. hahaha

But Arie doesn't do those cheap #sponsored posts like the people beneath him. Only the finest ads for his baby.

IMO. :halo:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 pm

It’s so wonderful to see the pictures of their trips !
They are glowing in these pictures and it’s awesome that they are posting all these !

It’s also great that they are living their lives and moving forward on
their love story !

So glad that  opinions don’t matter to them esp from strangers who don’t even know them personally !
Like Arie said ( subtext) our friends and family are who matters to us !!
And at the end of the day that’s how each of us feel in our lives that we live !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm

If opinions don’t matter to them why do they limit their comments? laugh out loud imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:36 pm

umngirl wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:

If they do not disclose that their hotel stay is comped for free and/or they received some other form of payment for staying there then this is illegal. It’s in violation of the FTC. They have been cracking down on social media ads which is why people use the paid partnership feature on Instagram and use the hashtags #ad, #sponsored. It’s because they have to.

I don't see anywhere in that article that implies Arie is putting the article out.  Everything is according to a source or from the hotel's website.  The other celebs mentioned in the article, if they were also comped, are they in violation as well?  

And if TPTB funded this, does that have to be disclosed?  Serious questions which I do not know the answers to, so I'm asking you, if you know.

The photos from the hotel are taken by a professional photographer for promotional purposes and thus the hotel released them to People for the publicity. I haven’t seen one person or couple from the show have these types of photos taken without it being a comped stay. This looks exactly the same. If Arie and Lauren. are being comped, they have to disclose at some point. They should do it on any post from the hotel though if I’m being honest.  

The other celebrities mentioned are just said to be fans of the hotel chain and that doesn’t give me indictation if they were comped stays or not. I don’t feel like trolling through their social media accounts to find out if they were comped. Lol

Every time the show has given a couple a vacation they have mentioned it. And I doubt the show would fly them to Europe on a budget airline such as WOW. It’s like a small step up from Spirit.

All JMO

Okay, thanks.  The pictures of the room look like website pictures, so I have no idea if those were taken for the article, or lifted from the website.  The picture outside the hotel looks anything but professional.  The one inside does look like they were posing for it.

So, does the hotel have to disclose the comp as well?  Who's obligation, the hotel or the person.  And wouldn't People Magazine know the disclosure obligations?  

Sorry for all of the questions, the things I learn from our forum.  :yes:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I don't see anywhere in that article that implies Arie is putting the article out.  Everything is according to a source or from the hotel's website.  The other celebs mentioned in the article, if they were also comped, are they in violation as well?  

And if TPTB funded this, does that have to be disclosed?  Serious questions which I do not know the answers to, so I'm asking you, if you know.

The photos from the hotel are taken by a professional photographer for promotional purposes and thus the hotel released them to People for the publicity. I haven’t seen one person or couple from the show have these types of photos taken without it being a comped stay. This looks exactly the same. If Arie and Lauren. are being comped, they have to disclose at some point. They should do it on any post from the hotel though if I’m being honest.  

The other celebrities mentioned are just said to be fans of the hotel chain and that doesn’t give me indictation if they were comped stays or not. I don’t feel like trolling through their social media accounts to find out if they were comped. Lol

Every time the show has given a couple a vacation they have mentioned it. And I doubt the show would fly them to Europe on a budget airline such as WOW. It’s like a small step up from Spirit.

All JMO

Okay, thanks.  The pictures of the room look like website pictures, so I have no idea if those were taken for the article, or lifted from the website.  The picture outside the hotel looks anything but professional.  The one inside does look like they were posing for it.

So, does the hotel have to disclose the comp as well?  Who's obligation, the hotel or the person.  And wouldn't People Magazine know the disclosure obligations?  

Sorry for all of the questions, the things I learn from our forum.  :yes:

The photos of them are credited to a pro so those were definitely for publicity.

The person or people who are receding the VIK (value in kind), which in this case is a hotel stay, are the only ones obligated to disclose. The hotel nor People have any obligation to say Arie/Lauren received something from the hotel.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Diana wrote:If opinions don’t matter to them why do they limit their comments? laugh out loud imo
I like to look at things I post both photos and quotes, etc. I would not want to be distracted by negative comments and trolls. I don't know their reasoning, but I would think it goes along those lines. JMO
IMO, all cast could benefit from it, that way no one gets tempted to engage in something best left alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:42 pm

I don’t know if Lauren’s family is thinking anything at all tbh. Why in the world would none of these people ask questions about all of this of Arie? And now their daughter is moving across the country to be with this stranger basically. I’d be hmmmmming all over myself if I was her mom, not giving interviews to Life & Style myself. So I’m not sure I’d say, their families are “happy.” More like just don’t think too deeply about any of it imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:

But Arie doesn't do those cheap #sponsored posts like the people beneath him. Only the finest ads for his baby.

IMO. :halo:

Wonder just how long it'll be before they start shilling FFF, hair gummies or those tummy teas he keeps making fun of. cheeky

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:45 pm

I would have been more impressed if they put their money where their mouth was and actually stayed off social media. Actually denied those #sponsored incentives, and used Arie’s own millions to go on this vacay.

Alternatively, take the cash out, don’t blame them, but then don’t tell us you are staying off social media, you won’t do #ads, and you plan to lie low. 

Also, it’s kind of silly to say they “deserve this” after what they went through, IMO. These are two beautiful, privileged, RICH people (in Arie’s cas) that are blessed beyond measure. They’ve gotten, and continue to get opportunities galore, for really no good reason. They don’t “deserve” squat. They are just really lucky and privileged, and that’s about it. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:If opinions don’t matter to them why do they limit their comments? laugh out loud imo
I like to look at things I post both photos and quotes, etc. I would not want to be distracted by negative comments and trolls. I don't know their reasoning, but I would think it goes along those lines. JMO
IMO, all cast could benefit from it, that way no one gets tempted to engage in something best left alone.

You hit the nail on the head !

I look at it this way ; how would I feel with seeing negativity from strangers who don’t know me personally ?

I would not bother with it ...
Too much love and happiness for them to concentrate on !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Alanna wrote:That "room" is 25 grand a night!!! Can I be next in line, daddy Arie??

I don't know where the article got that number even for high season. If it's the Barcelona or Tower suite it's about $1000 night in March.

https://portal-interactiv.com/BookingEngine/HotelResultC.aspx?codiconc=173&fechaini=22/03/2018&fechafin=23/03/2018&numerohabitaciones=1&edP0_0=30&edP0_1=30&adultohab0=2&ninohab0=0&bebehab0=0&numeropersonas0=2&idiocodi=2&origen_soporte=IBE

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass