SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy Quite a few of the MDs in training found spouses in medical school. 

I find those with longer educational training times do seem to be single later on then lots of their undergrad colleagues. Since this applies to exactly 2 of the 22 bachelors and none of the over 35 group, big deal. IMO. If anything, bar owner, sales person/wannabe actor, and race truck driver/realtor are all fields where you can meet women and many NASCAR drivers are married. JMO.

Yeah.. totally agree. Statisitically, the higher your educational status is, the longer it takes you to get married. This is also true. 

What’s Arie’s highest level of education?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Alanna wrote:@sosleepy, I’m crying laugh out loud wish you lived near me so we can go get wine after work and complain about I’m sure our equally hard lives laugh out loud 

And yeah, I think Arie is a statistic too and not a super awesome one.

Hahaha I would love that. You always make me laugh. Even when I don’t agree with you, you STILL make me laugh. That’s a gift! Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy Quite a few of the MDs in training found spouses in medical school. 

I find those with longer educational training times do seem to be single later on then lots of their undergrad colleagues. Since this applies to exactly 2 of the 22 bachelors and none of the over 35 group, big deal. IMO. If anything, bar owner, sales person/wannabe actor, and race truck driver/realtor are all fields where you can meet women and many NASCAR drivers are married. JMO.

Yeah.. totally agree. Statisitically, the higher your educational status is, the longer it takes you to get married. This is also true. 

What’s Arie’s highest level of education?

High School. 

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Touching and dancing in the streets means they are trying too hard..and if they weren't touching each other, the consensus would be that there is trouble in paradise.  Can't win either way, I guess.  laugh out loud  
Nope, seems they can't.

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Touching and dancing in the streets means they are trying too hard..and if they weren't touching each other, the consensus would be that there is trouble in paradise.  Can't win either way, I guess.  laugh out loud  

IMO, trying too hard is calling the paps and doing staged photos. That’s try-hard no matter who the couple is.

JMO
Wasn't it Sean and Catherine that had a magazine, can't remember what one that followed them around on their honeymoon?

Diana wrote:Sorry but I fail to understand a man who literally broke off an engagement two months ago to another woman, hasn’t been been in a committed faithful relationship and hasn’t even been in real life with fiancé #2 is suddenly gunho on getting married RIGHT NOW. It just makes them look stupid.(imo) I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but I doubt it.

All IMO
Because maybe he found the exact one that he could fall in love with....

ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Nope, seems they can't.

umngirl wrote:

IMO, trying too hard is calling the paps and doing staged photos. That’s try-hard no matter who the couple is.

JMO
Wasn't it Sean and Catherine that had a magazine, can't remember what one that followed them around on their honeymoon?

Diana wrote:Sorry but I fail to understand a man who literally broke off an engagement two months ago to another woman, hasn’t been been in a committed faithful relationship and hasn’t even been in real life with fiancé #2 is suddenly gunho on getting married RIGHT NOW. It just makes them look stupid.(imo) I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but I doubt it.

All IMO
Because maybe he found the exact one that he could fall in love with....

ALL IMO

They posed for photos for a magazine spread because they were paid to do so. So no, it wasn’t paparazzi.

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 80 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 80 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Aria wrote:Daily mail has more totally candid pictures of them. Because don't we all dance, make out, and grab our fiancé's butts in the middle of a busy sidewalk? The only nice thing I'll say is Lauren has a great butt. Like Jojo said "I gotta start doing squats!". IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5507027/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-kiss-passionately-Barcelona.html

IMHO It amazes me that the Paps are physic enough to know where to be to take pictures of a couple that said they were leaving the country to get away from all the hoop and hollar of all of this. Just amazing!!!!!! But that's just my opinion and my thoughts expressed on here.............
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

They already stated publically they were going to Barcelona and posted about the hotel.  Someone from the hotel, travel agency, anyone could have easily tipped off paps.  I’m not sure how far from where they were staying those photos were taken.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:35 pm

alwaystulips wrote:They already stated publically they were going to Barcelona and posted about the hotel.  Someone from the hotel, travel agency, anyone could have easily tipped off paps.  I’m not sure how far from where they were staying those photos were taken.
Yeah this I don’t fault them for. I’d probably do anything in the streets too for this comp’d vacation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:They already stated publically they were going to Barcelona and posted about the hotel.  Someone from the hotel, travel agency, anyone could have easily tipped off paps.  I’m not sure how far from where they were staying those photos were taken.
Yeah this I don’t fault them for. I’d probably do anything in the streets too for this comp’d vacation.

I've danced in the streets for a lot less. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:39 pm

@Alanna anything?!  hi giggling
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:41 pm

SarahD wrote:Does 365 degree view mean you turned completely around and then some? laugh out loud you

To me, it's about the same as him not being able to finish the sentence You hit the nail on the head. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:57 pm

TOTALLY off topic, but I need to change my avatar Is there still a link on here where people puts pictures we can use? MODS move to where this goes if you want. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass