SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 81 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Never a dull moment in this thread. laugh out loud rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 81 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
littlereddress wrote:

Oh my gosh,yes.  I work with docs and a lot of them (the men mostly not the women) wait until they are late 30s to tie the knot.  They want to have all their ducks in a row first and the good looking ones know they can date and date and there will always be women.  What changes is they tell me they are ready for a family.  The women docs will get married in their late 20s early 30s and even have babies during their residency.   I notice this pattern.   I think dudes circle the airport as long as they can when they have the opportunity to date many women and finally land when they feel they found the one.  

If Arie always had it in his mind that the bachelor opportunity would come and he would be presented with some incredible women to choose from plus the experience of it all, he was the right age and the women made him feel the way he wanted to feel he could finally choose.  Physical chemistry and butterflies seem to be very important to Arie and IMO that was what missing from Becca and he had it in spades with Lauren.  I think he thought he could do without it but he needed to find someone he had physical chemistry with as well as the emotional.   Some of his interviews alluded to the fact that he thought he could put that aside but for him it is necessary.  For others it is not as important (I think women more so then men - they will go for the man who is good on paper).  Becca is stunning but they seem to have more of a  brother/sister type of vibe to them.  They even looked alike.  All my opinion.

Oh my goodness. Of course, like of course there are going to be exceptions and there are people who get married later in life. Like obviously. I’m just repeating a study I heard a few months ago, that generally, generally your odds of marriage begin to decline substantially after hitting a certain age if you have never been married  - in your mid 30s, and continue to decrease every year. Will Arie be an exception? Idk. I’m not freaking Nostradamous. I’m just saying... he’s 36 and has never seriously committed to anyone. That’s probably not by accident, so the odds aren’t looking good for him. Statisitically, a young guy in his early 20s has stronger odds of getting married than he does. 

Will he be the exception and get married? Sure. Why not? Maybe. Who knows? Who cares? 

JMO.

I thought those stats were for women...leading to the statement that it is more likely for a woman in her 40's to get killed by a terrorist than get married.  speechless
Depending on the marriage, that could be a step up.  hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Oh my goodness. Of course, like of course there are going to be exceptions and there are people who get married later in life. Like obviously. I’m just repeating a study I heard a few months ago, that generally, generally your odds of marriage begin to decline substantially after hitting a certain age if you have never been married  - in your mid 30s, and continue to decrease every year. Will Arie be an exception? Idk. I’m not freaking Nostradamous. I’m just saying... he’s 36 and has never seriously committed to anyone. That’s probably not by accident, so the odds aren’t looking good for him. Statisitically, a young guy in his early 20s has stronger odds of getting married than he does. 

Will he be the exception and get married? Sure. Why not? Maybe. Who knows? Who cares? 

JMO.

I thought those stats were for women...leading to the statement that it is more likely for a woman in her 40's to get killed by a terrorist than get married.  speechless
Depending on the marriage, that could be a step up.  hehehe

rofl rofl rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass