SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Fan forum thread for Becca. Please read the Fan forum rules.

FAN FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Becca looked beautiful last night and was pure class.

It's often said that the friendships that are formed in the house are one of the best things to come out of the show and I agree. I was struck by how much love the women, who lived with her and competed for the same man, showed Becca last night. yes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 pm

My new forum home heartbeat I LOVE her so much!! She’s going to kill it (imo)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:57 pm

^^^ same! I'm so excited to watch her season.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:21 pm

mslat92 wrote:^^^ same! I'm so excited to watch her season.

Me three so excited! She did so well in the surprise meet and greet last night,i just adore her :Woah-hoo:

Oh and @mslat92 i absolutely love your avatar! letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 pm

I’m so glad we get just Becca. I was nervous there in the beginning, but it honestly couldn’t have worked out better. She has so many things going for her, she’s articulate and outgoing and down to earth, just multi faceted and as a result will be a fantastic Bachelorette. Just please give her one really good guy to fall in love with and have him love her back just as strong.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:38 pm

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DXpx3lHWsAEYdwx
The Bachelor @ABCBachelorThe
Your new official bachelorette: Becca!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:47 pm

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DXqWmmXW4AA2Ap1
elan gale @theyearofelan
We were all so lucky to get to spend the past few months with these (and many other) amazing women. Thank you to all the brave people who opened themselves up to love and ended up with love all around them
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 pm

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4fOM6YWM?format=jpg&name=600x314
Katie Couric @katiecouric
I knew I liked this girl! Thanks @thebkoof! I just learned that Becca Kufrin is donating $6000 dollars to @SU2C! And thanks to @BachelorABC for matching it! Call me when this is over and I’ll find you a cute guy! #bachelor #su2c
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:58 pm

This is a Fan Forum for Bachelorette 14 Becca Kufrin. Any negative posts in this Forum will be deleted. In addition, there are no negative posts allowed in ANY other Fan Forum. Members will be banned for not following these rules.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FULL FAN FORUM RULES HERE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Very impressive Becca!  And a special thanks from Katie Couric too.     yes

Maddy wrote:letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4fOM6YWM?format=jpg&name=600x314
Katie Couric @katiecouric
I knew I liked this girl! Thanks @thebkoof! I just learned that Becca Kufrin is donating $6000 dollars to @SU2C! And thanks to @BachelorABC  for matching it! Call me when this is over and I’ll find you a cute guy! #bachelor #su2c
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:48 pm

I got tears in my eyes when she said to donate the money to cancer last night, because like her, l lost a loved one to that monster.
You go girl. Find your person.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me