SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I'm calling it!!!  With the novelty of a tame pig talking walks around Boston Ryan is a sure thing for a hometown date....... cheerleader

yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4703p96-ryan-peterson-3rd-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71352

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am

Since I didn't see any Bette season before Desiree, I can only take comparison with what I remember ... IMO there's a chance we get a seasonal "mix" with some sort of "curveball" towards the end. Becca seems "ready" to fall for a guy, but TPTB sure want to remind us that she isn't completely over what happened with Arie (we will be reminded with the bill, with the lines of "missed trust" during the season) and so I'm betting that this season won't have a FIR F1 guy. I predict the F1 will be less obvious and she will be going after the "wrong one" (who she will not choose, hopefully), who will be very liked by the majority of fans and therefor become next Bach (in case the curveball doesn't knock him out) and so many will have a major doubt about her final choice being the one she actually wanted.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm betting that Becca has a Brooks or a Frank in the mix. I guy she chases that doesn't chase back.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:40 pm

Looks like Tia maybe be on an epi. MF had tweeted Tia for bachelorette the night of the ATFR, and now knowing Colton seemed to be crushing on her during Arie's season, they have been following each other it looks like for awhile and he tweeted heart eyes during the epi's.

I say he pulls an Ames and runs after Tia when they leave the mansion and leaves Becca crushed especially if he got the FIR. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Talk about scripted!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 pm

I hope Tia does not end up making a surprise visit during the season. That could be awkward.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Oh there is no doubt Tia is making a visit. Bet she was there today. Now, to figure out if Colton was anywhere near her...

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope Tia does not end up making a surprise visit during the season. That could be awkward.

She looks to be in the most recent exclusive pic on a date with Becca’s potential husbands. laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 pm

eirekay wrote:I'm betting that Becca has a Brooks or a Frank in the mix.  I guy she chases that doesn't chase back.

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like Tia maybe be on an epi. MF had tweeted Tia for bachelorette the night of the ATFR, and now knowing Colton seemed to be crushing on her during Arie's season, they have been following each other it looks like for awhile and he tweeted heart eyes during the epi's.

I say he pulls an Ames and runs after Tia when they leave the mansion and leaves Becca crushed especially if he got the FIR. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Talk about scripted!! laugh out loud
Oh man, the dramz!!!! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:10 pm

I posted this after MF tweeted Becca in a store trying on cowboy boots.

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke Pell gave cowboy boots to JoJo.  Suspect My prediction, boot guy gets the boot at F4. laugh out loud

and a few minutes later this was posted.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4755p168-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

cookielover12 wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen17

Looks like Garret isn't F1? no week 5 date.

Source-RS twitter

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4755p168-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Sorry Garrett, my crystal ball says you're out at F4!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f462  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f3b1 cheeky

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 pm

With all of the emphasis on athletes and athletic competition dates, Becca won't pick her F1. There will be an obstacle course to the FRC altar; whoever of F2 gets to alter first gets to propose. laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:01 pm

The athmeats will fall in love with each other. No one has a body like they do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 pm

She is going to pick the player that nobody likes and she is going to get destroyed on SM for it, she will say that they did him dirty with his edit her "friends" are defending her but not so much so that they still have a place in BIP, a lot of her fans are also saying that she's to god to this franchise. So basically a normal season.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
eirekay
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith
beader
pbmax