SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu234

https://twitter.com/HillaryMacSwain/with_replies

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Perfect positioning for a vampire. 
Gosh, I hate that OTT pose. I wanna smack her upside the head and see if it will wobble. J/K. Maybe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu234

https://twitter.com/HillaryMacSwain/with_replies

Hugesmile

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captur16
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746p252-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 am

I wonder if she ever did sword swallowing. affraid

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Worth bending over backwards for.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2db4d910
Our screencaps

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue May 29, 2018 4:31 pm

^^^ Omg! That's hilarious! And I'm desperately hoping NOT true. ^^^

Really glad we have this thread this season!!! Snark will bring us all together!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 12:42 am

I only caught bits and pieces of the premiere, but if someone was playing a drinking game with all the times Arie's name was mentioned they would be drunker than a skunk! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 am

My eyes will be permanently rolled back behind my head if they don't quit the Arie reference. Now thanks to a preview she mentions him again what appears to be around F4?

deadhorse

The bad news is next season we'll get to do it all over again.

As @Kashathediva says wash rinse repeat.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Anybody else can see the resemblance? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Becca's FINALE F2 vs F1
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F1vf212

my SC from episode 1

VS TWILIGHT SERIES FINALE
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 U-g-F5UQD90
source
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 U-g-F5JQAJ0
source

*le sigh*..Unlike Bella, Becca ended up with a "Jacob" the werewolf instead LOL (the similarity is uncanny! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 am

LiboLRC wrote:She is going to talk about Arie and they are going to make it a bigger deal than it really is, a couple of contestants are going to question if she's ready to move on, producers are going to bring Arie somehow to do an Andi-Nick style type of sitdown, then she's going to found out something bad about one of the last three guys, they are going to confuse her so bad that she would pick one of the most hated guys of the season or she is not going to pick anyone a la Womack.

GuardianAngel wrote:@LiboLRC Good one! Because just like Jason, aka switch season, DeAnna gave Jason advice. cheeky

I was looking for something and came across this posted back in March. laugh out loud It's awesome to read back some of our posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
eirekay
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith
beader
pbmax