SELECT CONTENT

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:05 pm

^^Yes Josh liked Andi and was in the middle of casting for her season when they saw each other in a Atlanta bar. I doubt Becca met Clay b4 but maybe she's a fan of his?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:^^Yes Josh liked Andi and was in the middle of casting for her season when they saw each other in a Atlanta bar. I doubt Becca met Clay b4 but maybe she's a fan of his?

thanks for the info...i need to do my HW researching BK more... giggling . Does homegirl like sports just like Rachel? (it still crack me up, hearing Bryan once said that Rach actually is in the know of sports news way more than him laugh out loud)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Also Jordan's bio was released prior to anyone else's on JoJo's season. And of course this past season, the picture that was never shown of Arie and fan Lauren at the races.

@Joy15 I read his wiki earlier and snooped around to see if I can find any similarities but haven't. Other than he is tall, and Becca likes taller men.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also Jordan's bio was released prior to anyone else's on JoJo's season. And of course this past season, the picture that was never shown of Arie and fan Lauren at the races.

@Joy15 I read his wiki earlier and snooped around to see if I can find any similarities but haven't. Other than he is tall, and Becca likes taller men.

oh and wasn't her ex a college nfl player? maybe she likes nfl? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 pm

I think ex was hockey, not football.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think ex was hockey, not football.

nope i think its football but i don't follow much american sport? no idea

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKlXLoH7q6/?taken-by=jirglross
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 pm

@LeapofFaith
You are correct! 
I wonder what made me think hockey.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@LeapofFaith
You are correct! 
I wonder what made me think hockey.

Isn't Lauren's ex a hockey player?

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Maybe it was the ex's friend. I remember something with hockey, too. Maybe it was the ex's good friend?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:21 am

Lauren's ex is a hockey player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Also Jordan's bio was released prior to anyone else's on JoJo's season. And of course this past season, the picture that was never shown of Arie and fan Lauren at the races.

thanks! bestbud!

i meant the similarity between Josh and Clay is both men were among the first spoiled guys in their respective seasons (IIRC RS released Josh as Andi's first 5 guys, just like Clay on this season). Also,IIRC according to RS,Jordan was among the first spoiled too (though IDK about the season much).

Josh and Jordan were former athletes. Ross was a former athlete. Clay is still an active athlete.

I really wonder what's this about athletes that made them being spoiled so early? (other than themself? laugh out loud..i mean, Clay publicly snapchatted BK, Josh plus MM publicly tweeted and follow Andi n fam on SM prior to the season...vote getters for the next gig? dizzy )

and more i think of it, most of them seems doing so well on the show. Either a contender for next lead or F1, IMO.

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 am

I get the feeling he is playing a game to win.

I don't believe he came on the program for Becca but once he found out she was the lead, he was putting it out there that he "loves" her in those IG posts. I feel that if the lead had been Tia or Kendall or Sienne or....., he would have done the same thing. Doesn't matter who the girl is, he just wants to win.

My gut still says ewwwwwwwwwwwww about him.

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
MiniDiva
alwaystulips
aviej
mindless
Maddy