Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:00 am

I hope that Clay heals soon.

suzq

Posts : 718
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 am

Clay did like an instagram pic:


https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpEWezjSgg/?taken-by=j_santori
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9396
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 am

So y’all think clay is really out ?


Last edited by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Lawkid

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:35 am

But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.

Lawkid

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:39 am

So I’m guessing he’s really out ?!
@sun20j2001 wrote:

So someone clearly liked a tweet from a day ago.......

Source: https://twitter.com › clayharbs82

Lawkid

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:08 am

@Lawkid wrote:But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.
The pic was posted 5 days ago and then liked today. IMO, couple that with the twitter like he did....he's out.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9396
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 am

Well that sucks sad ....I’m hoping he had to go the doc and then make his way back #wishfulthinking
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Lawkid wrote:But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.
The pic was posted 5 days ago and then liked today.  IMO, couple that with the twitter like he did....he's out.

Lawkid

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 am

Not sorry to see him go.

avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 am

Ouch .apparently he is out .There goes 1 off the MF's Football Fantasy Draft giggling

IMO
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 am

Wasn’t he in the photos for the 18 going into the RC on Saturday? The one MF posted. And the football date was the day before I think. I’m hoping he’s somehow still in. Maybe he’s like other celebs who have someone else run their SM? Or he has a few days off to heal and they let him get his phone? He’s probably out but still hopeful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 am

You and me both. I’m hoping it’s something like that. I’ll like him to make at least top 6 for me own pleasure laugh out loud
jupiterxo wrote:Wasn’t he in the photos for the 18 going into the RC on Saturday? The one MF posted. And the football date was the day before I think. I’m hoping he’s somehow still in. Maybe he’s like other celebs who have someone else run their SM? Or he has a few days off to heal and they let him get his phone? He’s probably out but still hopeful.

Lawkid

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:25 am

March 7/18

@umngirl wrote:According to RS the guy is Clay Harbor.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/971234598226137088?s=21

https://www.instagram.com/clayharbs82







March 28/18



IA he's out. I thought so yesterday and that's why I posted his stats, to compare going forward. He liked a tweet on March 26th as well. I wonder if he feels silly for posting those hearts around his TV with Becca's picture. So much for being recruited, as per RS.


Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49370
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum